• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yeah, I inquired about that and it seems the request is $525 the lowest on offers. That's ridiculous. There is no way a 9.6 will go that high. I can see a 9.8, but not anything lower, maybe if it was signed. Care to wager, Jeff...or anyone else? hm:popcorn:

A 9.6 is at $300 right now. It should see $350 by month's end. I'm not counting the one that ended at $350 since it was a possible shill.

Edited by branget

No one knows Nick Grimes? That was Rick's dog name--which is the real answer to that question a while back lol
I went through about half the series page by page waiting for some dog to appear in a single panel someplace :roflmao:

I just started reading this a about a month or so ago and I just finished the 11th Graphic Novel, talk about addicting lol
It is addicting lol

I would have never thought that it was cannibals but hey, i can never tell what is going to happen next in that dang book lol

I just started reading this a about a month or so ago and I just finished the 11th Graphic Novel, talk about addicting lol
It is addicting lol

I would have never thought that it was cannibals but hey, i can never tell what is going to happen next in that dang book lol

Yeah,I wasn't expecting Dale to die when I read it :o

It is addicting lol

ya another thing i didn't expect was for Carl to grow up so fast, taking things into his own hands like that, I couldn't believe it when i read it

It is addicting lol

ya another thing i didn't expect was for Carl to grow up so fast, taking things into his own hands like that, I couldn't believe it when i read it

I wasn't expecting Carl to do that either :o

I love reading The Walking Dead (thumbs u

It is addicting lol

same here... like i said, Dan created a monster lol

It is addicting lol

same here... like i said, Dan created a monster lol

My brother created a monster when he got me hooked on Indy books :devil:lol

at first i thought that he was just poking the cat with a stick but when i saw that they were "playing" with the cats in the barn, I was like, oh no, something is up with that kid, he is disturbed. but then for carl to come back and kill him...my goodness

Edited by LovinTheSurfer