• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hmmm, I don't want to be the annoying one here, but I think there are some people who read in this thread that aren't caught up with the trades yet - maybe not a good idea to post so many major spoilers without a hint first, so they can be avoided?

(tsk) Yeah, that's what I thought too. i was actually referring to the cat in someone's attached pic. Then I hear about cats and poking. doh!

Please no spoilers. :censored:lol

Yeah, I could tell what you were referring to, it was funny ;)

Hmmm, I don't want to be the annoying one here, but I think there are some people who read in this thread that aren't caught up with the trades yet - maybe not a good idea to post so many major spoilers without a hint first, so they can be avoided?

:sorry: I didn't even start reading in this thread until I was completely caught up.... should we start a "Completely Caught up Walking Dead Discussion Thread" ???

Edited by LovinTheSurfer

:sorry: I didn't even start reading in this thread until I was completely caught up.... should we start a "Completely Caught up Walking Dead Discussion Thread" ???

I don't usually start in a thread until I'm completely caught up either, but not everyone does that. And it's very easy to use the spoiler function, or just say, head's up, spoilers.

I think Gav was one of those people who wasn't caught up, just to finger point at someone.

I just posted a picture of Salem the Cat.

She's a Big Michonne fan.

kittyninja21.jpg

catninja.jpg

Yeah, I've been reading this series to much too :insane: .

Thanks again, Kathryn for the cool Signature Series book :foryou: .

:roflmao:

Ninja cat strikes again!

You're very welcome J, can't wait for you to get it. I even deleted the sketch out of my sig, did you notice? ;)

should someone add a "spoiler Alert" in the title??

In the reply box, it's the second "S" after the strike S.

Oops, I hit reply to the wrong post of yours. Those are the quick instructions for spoiler box use.

Yes please use the spoiler option. For some reason #63 and #64 keep eluding me so I'm a bit behind. :gossip:

Edited by branget

I know that WD 1 has been selling for ridiculous prices lately...but this 1 is close to what I paid for my 9.8 and it still has 4 days left!

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-Walking-Dead-1-NM-First-1stPrint-Robert-Kirkman_W0QQitemZ230444163939QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a78ae363

I find it's an equal mix of awesome and ridiculous.