• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just a heads up to the gang over here.

Tonight (after I am done tucking the kids into bed) I am going to be listing a set of Serbian Walking Dead From #3-13 INCLUDING 2 Copies of #10, both regular and the harder to find Variant.

Obviously they are all tough to find, with a print run on the regular issues of 500 copies and the variants were far far less. I am waiting to hear back from the publisher to confirm on the variant to #10. I think it was either 100 copies or 200 copies.

I will also have a copy of the Variant to #10 available by itself for purchase.

Thanks,

Chris

Publisher just emailed me back. #10 Variant had a print run of 100 copies. :o

Does the Variant to #10 have black or white letters? :whistle:

Which one is scarcer? (shrug)

Oddly enough, the Serbian Walking Dead #10 Variant is a black and white Tony Moore cover with a black logo outlined in white...so I have no idea how to answer that question. :ohnoez:

No free shipping for the 1,100? (shrug)

Also saying that the "Issue #1 is the hard to find Black Letter version." I take offense to this statement--I thought the white had less copies made (plus I have white letters not black) :makepoint:

Oh great, here we go again. Black vs white. :blahblah:

I don't care what Kirkman said. Black is rarer. I seriously think he's just taking people for a ride on that one. I see nothing but white everywhere. Does everyone have a rare copy then? Doesn't make sense. :kidaround:

It could make alot of sense.

There are 9 white versions on eBay right now and 3 black. :baiting:

As I posted before a couple pages earlier in this thread, before people started adding "RARE" to the black version listings on eBay they were really hard to find.

At that time, many people here who read this thread didn't even know it existed.

Still doesn't prove anything :whistle:

Also saying that the "Issue #1 is the hard to find Black Letter version." I take offense to this statement--I thought the white had less copies made (plus I have white letters not black) :makepoint:

Oh great, here we go again. Black vs white. :blahblah:

I don't care what Kirkman said. Black is rarer. I seriously think he's just taking people for a ride on that one. I see nothing but white everywhere. Does everyone have a rare copy then? Doesn't make sense. :kidaround:

It could make alot of sense.

There are 9 white versions on eBay right now and 3 black. :baiting:

As I posted before a couple pages earlier in this thread, before people started adding "RARE" to the black version listings on eBay they were really hard to find.

At that time, many people here who read this thread didn't even know it existed.

Still doesn't prove anything :whistle:

I knew you were going to respond to that post. lol

Edited by maloney414

My statement of "Issue #1 is the hard to find Black Letter version." was not meant to offend anyone. There has been quite a bit of discussion within this very thread as to which is the more scarce version.

After doing a quick search on eBay, I found that there are currently 9 white letter versions and 3 black letter versions (including mine) of #1 for sale. Also, checking the completed listings, since Feb. 28th, there have been 21 white letter versions and just 4 black letter versions sold (or not) on eBay. It is possible that there were more of the black version printed, but they come up for sale less frequently. This is why I put that statement in my listing.

As for the no free shipping for the $1,100 BIN, I really don't expect anyone to BIN for that price. If they did, I would probably give them free shipping. This is one reason I made the listing a fixed price with the Best Offer feature. (thumbs u

Oddly enough, the Serbian Walking Dead #10 Variant is a black and white Tony Moore cover with a black logo outlined in white...so I have no idea how to answer that question. :ohnoez:

Just find out which one Kirkman says is scarcest, and you can bet it's the other one. :gossip:

Just find out which one Kirkman says is scarcest, and you can bet it's the other one. :gossip:

I agree. (thumbs u

Why must we fight about the whites vs blacks?? cant us WD #1 owners just get along?! It doesnt matter what color we are as long as we are one loving community :) Theres no need to cause a rift between the WD #1s. Cant we all just get along (shrug)lol

i got my wd #1 from ebay

the starting bid was at 399 and i bid 400 thinking i wont win and i won , didn;t know about the black or white stuff till like 2 month after i got it

:gossip: The slate gray logo is actually the rarest. (thumbs u

Just a heads up to the gang over here.

Tonight (after I am done tucking the kids into bed) I am going to be listing a set of Serbian Walking Dead From #3-13 INCLUDING 2 Copies of #10, both regular and the harder to find Variant.

Obviously they are all tough to find, with a print run on the regular issues of 500 copies and the variants were far far less. I am waiting to hear back from the publisher to confirm on the variant to #10. I think it was either 100 copies or 200 copies.

I will also have a copy of the Variant to #10 available by itself for purchase.

Thanks,

Chris

Publisher just emailed me back. #10 Variant had a print run of 100 copies. :o

And the variant to Serbian issue #02 had only 50 copies :ohnoez: :ohnoez: