• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What happened to the spoiler warnings in this thread. (thumbs u

honestly, i don't think most people know how to do the spoiler thing. i forgot myself (they showed me somewhere in this thread). i wish it was an option when you post. i don't use it often enough to remember how to do it.

I know I'm kind of the spoiler police, which is funny since I don't even care personally - I'm generally always caught up with WD. I just don't want anyone to have a big surprise ruined for them.

Here's my guess at what is coming up:

The kid with the black eye's dad (or whomever did it) is going to get a taste of Rick...TWD style!

I actually think it's a bit worse than that like

the kid is being abused and Carl gets dragged into it.

I actually thought that...

The kid with the black eye got it from Carl when they were playing. Maybe Carl has an aggression problem now... (shrug) That would be crazy.....

Here's my guess at what is coming up:

The kid with the black eye's dad (or whomever did it) is going to get a taste of Rick...TWD style!

I actually think it's a bit worse than that like

the kid is being abused and Carl gets dragged into it.

are we talking about Carl...the kid packing the 9mm who likes to shoot cops (Shane) in the neck??? i think he'll be just fine....the first spoilers spot on...

there's a good old fashioned police beat down heading the way of that kids dad!!!

Edited by The_Boys

It is an option when you post ;)

Just click on the "switch to full reply screen," and it is the second "S" in the boxes, right next to the strike through text option.

ok, found it

Edited by Hawkman

I love your question: "How many five year olds could you take in a fight"? That would be an awesome video game (makes me think of Dante's Inferno and Stepbrothers).

Pat

ha ha Stepbrothers...ive watched that film in excess of 20 times and only the other night saw the ending after the credits....funny!