• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

oooooooooooo 9.9 would be nice ! I'm waiting for something with a 9 from can you guess who she is , hahaha so not original , stealing other peoples quotes , shame on you magZ

Maybe. Of course it might also be a 9.9 :shy:
Someone say 9.9? :popcorn:

Hard to say I didn't when you quoted me. 9.9 :whistle:

PM me a list of what you've got if you don't mind. I might be able to sell them for you if nothing else. I know some locals who aren't boardies.

I think Kirkman builds up Davidson for at least one more issue until we get all the facts..my 2c

I think it will be quite a bit longer than that. I'd say five issues at least.

I think the most awesome thing in the world would be not to mention him again for about 25+ issues and then Davidson has his big coming out party at issue 100 where it is revealed that he caused the entire zombie plague.

:golfclap:

I think the most awesome thing in the world would be not to mention him again for about 25+ issues and then Davidson has his big coming out party at issue 100 where it is revealed that he caused the entire zombie plague.

i'd rather either not find out, or not find out until the series is at least well past issue 150-200

next week accoring to the image comics website :( not this week
Next week is going to have some definite *kick-SpO0n* books, TWD #71, L & K: COS #5, Stumptown #3, Waking #3, etc... :headbang:
NICE! :whee: