• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Really the awesomeness should got to Tony for his great work and the guys at the shop for their efforts to make this happen for me and you guys. Thanks for your patience. Tony rocks! :headbang:

+1 (worship)

Really the awesomeness should got to Tony for his great work and the guys at the shop for their efforts to make this happen for me and you guys. Thanks for your patience. Tony rocks! :headbang:

+1 (worship)

+2 (worship)

Did anyone know that Walking Dead #71 increased it's print run to 16,000 more copies than issue #70? #71's estimated print run was over 40,000 copies last month!

:ohnoez:

:o

Didn't know that.

Did anyone know that Walking Dead #71 increased it's print run to 16,000 more copies than issue #70?

#71's estimated print run was over 40,000 copies last month!

Time to find another series. This one is too mainstream. :P

Did anyone know that Walking Dead #71 increased it's print run to 16,000 more copies than issue #70?

At least it waited until it reached 70 issues! :makepoint:

True, Jeff. But, as long as as the creativity and artwork does not lose integrity, really doesn't matter to me, though. (shrug)

Wow, that's great, thanks for posting it Jerel. I want WD to take over the world!! Just the comic though. Not actual WD.

Wow, that's great, thanks for posting it Jerel. I want WD to take over the world!! Just the comic though. Not actual WD.

hm

I can hear the value of my Walking Dead collection going up :whee:

Sorry,

That was just me.

fart-fart-gas-gross-smiley-emoticon.gif

True, Jeff. But, as long as as the creativity and artwork does not lose integrity, really doesn't matter to me, though. (shrug)

Honestly I dont care if the comics are worthless, the story/artwork in this series is top shelf and I would be buying them regardless....

I got in the game late and have no issues before #60 so that might also be why...

Kirkman has said in multiple interviews that he wont be a sellout. He hates to pull variant cover stunts after his disgust in marvel.

75 has a variant cover. I was hoping to find out what the ratio is going to be for the book

Kirkman has said in multiple interviews that he wont be a sellout. He hates to pull variant cover stunts after his disgust in marvel.

75 has a variant cover. I was hoping to find out what the ratio is going to be for the book

Yeah, I've been wondering too.

i heard about kirkman not doing variant covers but haunt had 1:10 1:20 1:50 1:100 variants and image united had variants also . I dont mind the variants on the 25,50,75 issues as long as its not every other week like Marvel has, I was going bankrupt when i was collecting the dark reign stuff , with all the variants , so now i try to stay away from that .