• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Comix4fun could be right about the print runs. I don't know for sure if #10 was 50 or 100.

I'm pretty confident #2 was only 50.

Steve (EvilAsh) is the one to ask. I remember he called the publisher way back and posted it here.

Edited by maloney414

Comix4fun could be right about the print runs. I don't know for sure if #10 was 50 or 100.

Steve (EvilAsh) is the one to ask. I remember he called the publisher way back and posted it here.

I have been talking directly to the publisher for months now.

He's supplied me with the Serbian Deadworld and Liberty Meadows books as well as all the info on the print runs for everything.

For Walking Dead

#1-13 regular editions had runs of 500 each

#2 variant had a run of 50

#10 variant had a run of 100

Jesper sold a CGC 9.8 of the #10 variant for $700 recently.

I have sold 8.5-9.2 copies of regular #1 and #2 in the range of $150 each.

The variant to #2 will probably be far more than either the regular 1 or 2 if you can find anyone willing to sell.

anyone have a serb #2 variant for sale? what is the going price for one? how about the 10?

i'm curious to know how many people outside of serbia have one. i do. i know evilash does. anyone else on these boards? it's funny, 'cause #2 color cover is the only book i don't have at least one copy of.

I have managed to aquire a set of 1 - 13 plus the variant for 10 and I would be seriously interested in the variant for 2.

I have been talking directly to the publisher for months now.

He's supplied me with the Serbian Deadworld and Liberty Meadows books as well as all the info on the print runs for everything.

For Walking Dead

#1-13 regular editions had runs of 500 each

#2 variant had a run of 50

#10 variant had a run of 100

Jesper sold a CGC 9.8 of the #10 variant for $700 recently.

I have sold 8.5-9.2 copies of regular #1 and #2 in the range of $150 each.

The variant to #2 will probably be far more than either the regular 1 or 2 if you can find anyone willing to sell.

What he said (thumbs u the variant #2 is super hard to get hold due to print run and due to what Maloney said (shrug)

Thanks Steve

the #3 I am a little worried about but I actually think my #50 has a shot at 9.8 or above :wishluck: .

My main goal was to have 1-10 @ 9.6 or above and #3 is the only one left. I really want to get this goal finished (thumbs u

Last Weekend, I read the TP Vol. 2 and 3. Wow, it's getting better and better. Vol. 3 with the prison storyline had so many shocking twists and turns, it was like the comic version of "24". I'm very happy that I gave the series a chance, better late than never. The Walking Dead is on of the biggest surprises in recent years.

Last Weekend, I read the TP Vol. 2 and 3. Wow, it's getting better and better. Vol. 3 with the prison storyline had so many shocking twists and turns, it was like the comic version of "24". I'm very happy that I gave the series a chance, better late than never. The Walking Dead is on of the biggest surprises in recent years.

Welcome to WD--you will never be the same :ohnoez:

Just wait if you think its good now wait till you hit TPB 5-9...crazy stuff (thumbs u

Rick = Jack Bauer hm

Maybe Jack Bauer is Davidson :shy:

Edited by dhurley1125

Welcome to WD--you will never be the same :ohnoez:

Just wait if you think its good now wait till you hit TPB 5-9...crazy stuff (thumbs u

Rick = Jack Bauer hm

Maybe Jack Bauer is Davidson :shy:

DAVIDSON!