• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I fthe TWD and Invincible variants are the covers I've seen, I'm not impressed.

TWD looks like the #1 cover, but with Rick how he presently looks.

Invincible looks like #1, but with the updates to the Invincible costume (no knee pads, no fingerless gloves, etc).

With that in mind, I'm passing on these and will pick them up when they are selling for less on ebay. I have everything TWD and Invincible (except the Returns sketch), but these variants just aren't impressive.

Edited by 400yrs

I'm not entirely impressed with the quality of the cover art myself, but I like the homage to the first issue cover. So if I find an opportunity to get one, I might take it. It'll (like most purchases) be determined by the asking price.

I'm not too eager to hit ebay for back issues/variants right now. I guess it's a bit of a seller market for TWD.

This seller is clueless as to what he is selling so I wanted to ask you guys about this Tony Moore art. Is it authentic as he states it is in his auction? I asked him if it was original artwork and he stated that he doesn't know. I could have sworn I've seen this print somewhere...or am I mistaken. It's laminated btw and I'm talking about the single zombie one not the group one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140408010389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

This seller is clueless as to what he is selling so I wanted to ask you guys about this Tony Moore art. Is it authentic as he states it is in his auction? I asked him if it was original artwork and he stated that he doesn't know. I could have sworn I've seen this print somewhere...or am I mistaken. It's laminated btw and I'm talking about the single zombie one not the group one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140408010389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I thought isoldit was an ebay consignment shop so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what it was.

I was told by the LCS today that it's one copy per store and then 1:50 for additional copies.

Thanks for the recap :baiting:

:doh: this is what happens when work distracts me from keeping up with the boards

Priorities my Friend!!

Are you trolling me on Ebay?? :baiting:

I asked him the same question. Claims to have more coming.

lol yeah since I have nothing else better to do, Jeff. :kidaround:

Heard the same but have seen none. (shrug)

I thought isoldit was an ebay consignment shop so it wouldn't surprise me if they didn't know what it was.

Yeah sort of like yourauctionhq, clueless, but they should at least know something from the owner. I was told that the original owner died and that it was the owner's wife that was selling it so there is no background info. Hmmm... hm

Playing it safe and just assuming it's a print. I could have sworn I've seen it somewhere. (shrug)