• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,448 posts in this topic

I just found out I have to wait for a June 3rd opening to get all four of my teeth pulled :makepoint: ...can someone please post a quick recap of the newest issue (thumbs u

Rick goes nuts and starts pulling everyone's wisdom teeth out, while singing the Dentist song from the Little Shop of Horrors Musical. Ironic?

:slapfight: Please use spoiler tab so you don't ruin it for every one :rulez:

Wow.... Kirkman really knows how to pick stories that hit close to home

Edited by dhurley1125

I just found out I have to wait for a June 3rd opening to get all four of my teeth pulled :makepoint: ...can someone please post a quick recap of the newest issue (thumbs u

Man that sucks :eek: I may have to wait a month to get mine as I've changed suppliers :grin:

Man that sucks :eek: I may have to wait a month to get mine as I've changed suppliers :grin:

Get those suckers out! It's fun! I had mine pulled a few years ago. All of my siblings had theirs done under anesthesia when they were young, so they put them under to cut them out. But since mine were in fully and I was an adult, I was awake for it - they just did the novocaine, and almost cracked my jaw open pulling them out.

Actually it's really not that bad. I was terrified, but as long as you're numbed up well, you can't feel a thing.

My husband had to have his pulled twice. He had the first set pulled at age 20 or so, and then another set grew in and had to come out about 10 yrs later. He had 2 sets of wisdom teeth grow in, it happens sometimes. It's weird.

Speaking of Crossed, I just read a post-apocalyptic trade called "Sweet-Tooth." It was very good. Anybody else read it? I am going to post in the WTB thread for a #1 to get SS'd.

I am friends with the creator and had to pick it up right away. It is one of the best books on the market...hands down.

Love this book and everything Jeff does! (also a big Mahnke fan!)

Thanks for the advice...I can't wait to get them out they hurt like a MF right now...plus pain pills are always a good time (thumbs u

It really sucks that they're making you wait so long since you're in pain :(

This seller is clueless as to what he is selling so I wanted to ask you guys about this Tony Moore art. Is it authentic as he states it is in his auction? I asked him if it was original artwork and he stated that he doesn't know. I could have sworn I've seen this print somewhere...or am I mistaken. It's laminated btw and I'm talking about the single zombie one not the group one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140408010389&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I cant read through this entire thread, but both are prints that Tony sells at shows or has sold at shows. You will notice they do not say Walking Dead anywhere on them. Just an FYI and still cool!

Rick goes nuts and starts pulling everyone's wisdom teeth out, while singing the Dentist song from the Little Shop of Horrors Musical. Ironic?

Steve Martin :cloud9:

Speaking of Crossed, I just read a post-apocalyptic trade called "Sweet-Tooth." It was very good. Anybody else read it? I am going to post in the WTB thread for a #1 to get SS'd.

I am friends with the creator and had to pick it up right away. It is one of the best books on the market...hands down.

Love this book and everything Jeff does! (also a big Mahnke fan!)

So when is the next SS opportunity for Sweet-Tooth? hm

Edited by branget

Get those suckers out! It's fun! I had mine pulled a few years ago. All of my siblings had theirs done under anesthesia when they were young, so they put them under to cut them out. But since mine were in fully and I was an adult, I was awake for it - they just did the novocaine, and almost cracked my jaw open pulling them out.

Actually it's really not that bad. I was terrified, but as long as you're numbed up well, you can't feel a thing.

My husband had to have his pulled twice. He had the first set pulled at age 20 or so, and then another set grew in and had to come out about 10 yrs later. He had 2 sets of wisdom teeth grow in, it happens sometimes. It's weird.

I've been told and I quote "You're mouth is big enough that we don't have to pull your wisdom teeth" :blush:

:signfunny::whatev:

That's actually not funny. I was told the same thing. lol Big mouth so I had plenty of space to have them grow out. Jeff, you know what they say,

"Biggger mouth means bigger....

...teeth. ;)