• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Looks a little old but nothing too bad. I wonder if they are going to change much of the background stories because some of the actors are older than they seemed in comics.

IMO he looks about the right age for Rick in the comic books but that may just be me (shrug)

I don't like the way Lori looks, the comic Lori ain't that pretty.

I hope both of them have the ability to get real scruffy looking.

She'll do fine ;) .

I mean on Prison Break, she OD'd, was on the run with the boys, got water tortured and still found the time to return to her show after getting "beheaded". She has proved to be a fearless young actress.

I don't like the way Lori looks, the comic Lori ain't that pretty.

I hope both of them have the ability to get real scruffy looking.

She'll do fine ;) .

I mean on Prison Break, she OD'd, was on the run with the boys, got water tortured and still found the time to return to her show after getting "beheaded". She has proved to be a fearless young actress.

Completely agree, her turn on Prison break was one of the main reasons I kept watching to the end, and I think she will do absolutely fine.

I always picturerd Rick in his really early 30's. Moore drew him young. Rick starts aging quickly because of the stress and circumstances. I think Adlard shows the wear and tear on Rick's face very well. I thought Andrew Lincoln looked like he was early 40's but he is actually late 30's. Not a big deal. I was wondering if they were going to change some because Andrea REALLY looks different! Either way, I am anxious to see this play out!

I think if we all go into this show thinking it is going to be exactly(character age, etc.) like the comic then we are going to be disappointed. I believe Kirkman said they are going to have two characters in the TV show that were not even in the comic. So they are adding some new people and developing some character more then the comic did. I am looking forward to the new stuff that was added for the TV show. What fun would it be for us WD fans to know exactly when everything is going to happen..it will keep the story fresh for us... All just my 2c

I think if we all go into this show thinking it is going to be exactly(character age, etc.) like the comic then we are going to be disappointed. I believe Kirkman said they are going to have two characters in the TV show that were not even in the comic. So they are adding some new people and developing some character more then the comic did. I am looking forward to the new stuff that was added for the TV show. What fun would it be for us WD fans to know exactly when everything is going to happen..it will keep the story fresh for us... All just my 2c

I think it would be difficult to watch the series and not compare it to the comic. I'm not saying I want it to be the same. I can accept changes.

I believe Kirkman said they are going to have two characters in the TV show that were not even in the comic.
:wishluck:

When tacked on TV characters go bad...

twiggy.jpg

This is two characters...thank you very much. :sumo: