• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

holy I just found out about this cover via web search for walking dead variant covers... Got to say that cover is HOTTTTTTTTTT very nice homage to #1 cover! I'm betting it will only last a couple of days too! I'm hoping I'll be able to score a 9.8 at some point of it to stick by my #1 .

Ok it seems I'm a little behind ... Can someone fill me in on the details of this walking dead #75 variant cover ?..From what I've been reading its no longer going to be at sdcc?!!?

Oh, here is my collection of all things kirkman... I went to my first con before I even knew what con/sketches were to see kirkman back when he first went to eccc :D Got most of my early books signed by him...

WYAInvin.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4911.jpg

InvRet1.jpg

Not much I know ... I buy all the singles & the omnibus of twd & invincible when they come out .... I got into invincible late though so am missing like the first 10 books from my collection ... my lcs did not get #2,3,5 in of TWD at my shop for some reason & I'm missing them :S

Oh I just brought this tonight off jugernaut in the vcc

0992096_004.jpg

Great carl cover

Edited by synch

holy I just found out about this cover via web search for walking dead variant covers... Got to say that cover is HOTTTTTTTTTT very nice homage to #1 cover! I'm betting it will only last a couple of days too! I'm hoping I'll be able to score a 9.8 at some point of it to stick by my #1 .

Ok it seems I'm a little behind ... Can someone fill me in on the details of this walking dead #75 variant cover ?..From what I've been reading its no longer going to be at sdcc?!!?

SDCC variant, I would assume it will be for sale at SDCC, only makes sense...

Unless of course...

75 is not out by then, that would be the only reason I could see it not available. Post where you got your information please? Might be helpful!

edit: Unless you are talking about the Adlard #1 Homage, which is not a SDCC variant and is a retailer variant available to your local LCS...

my head hurts...

Edited by jonjesper

SDCC variant, I would assume it will be for sale at SDCC, only makes sense...

Unless of course...

75 is not out by then, that would be the only reason I could see it not available. Post where you got your information please? Might be helpful!

edit: Unless you are talking about the Adlard #1 Homage, which is not a SDCC variant and is a retailer variant available to your local LCS...

my head hurts...

So is the SDCC VARIANT truly limited to 2000 copies? I'm curious as I already re-ordered a couple.

Walking Dead #75 issues:

Regular Cover: Rick being held back

Variant Cover: available at comic shops, rarity 1:25, 1 per store? : Adlard #1 homage

SDCC Variant Cover: Rick walking down the road, newspaper stating end of the world

Walking Dead #75 issues:

Regular Cover: Rick being held back

Variant Cover: available at comic shops, rarity 1:25, 1 per store? : Adlard #1 homage

SDCC Variant Cover: Rick walking down the road, newspaper stating end of the world

I cant wait to see these!

Could someone post all the covers ?! I'm confused now too lol!

I like the one that is the homage to the walking dead #1 I thought IT was the sdcc version!

SDCC Variant

30638_10150208374320652_793285651_1.jpg

Why is is gun holstered on the stump side? :pullhair:

If he was right handed before his "accident", it makes sense to have the gun there for the quickest access, seeing how he was previously a police officer. Plus, he is in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, so finding a lefty holster might be difficult too.

SDCC Variant

30638_10150208374320652_793285651_1.jpg

Why is is gun holstered on the stump side? :pullhair:

Pull out the TPB that includes issue #1, you will see Rick switch from left handed to right handed and you will also see his holster switch sides as well. hm