• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

not sure if these are available at your LCS, but I picked some up thinking about you guys while at the TWD booth. Have 7 of them and they are free, but you pay Priority Shipping Flat Rate Envelope or First class. Claim one each if you'd like one. Sorry for the bad pic since it's from my cell phone. They about 14 by 24 or something and come folded. If you're LCS has them, then nevermind. Just thought I'd help TWD boardies out.

If you already have orders pending with me, then I can just stick one in there for you since shipping is already covered. ;)

rick.jpg

I will :takeit: Julio Thanks bud! (thumbs u

not sure if these are available at your LCS, but I picked some up thinking about you guys while at the TWD booth. Have 7 of them and they are free, but you pay Priority Shipping Flat Rate Envelope or First class. Claim one each if you'd like one. Sorry for the bad pic since it's from my cell phone. They about 14 by 24 or something and come folded. If you're LCS has them, then nevermind. Just thought I'd help TWD boardies out.

If you already have orders pending with me, then I can just stick one in there for you since shipping is already covered. ;)

rick.jpg

:takeit: thanks for the offer!

rick.jpg

:takeit: thanks Julio!!! (worship)

I actually love that Rick flipped out. He saw how that Peter guy is treating his wife and child and it set Rick off cause of what happen to Lori and Judy. This shows all us readers that even though this "safe community" seems like the norm the scars of the past are still very much around. But then again you are talking to a guy who bought that horrible blank cover yesterday lol I am done with my rantrant:blahblah:

rick.jpg

:takeit: if any more available \

:D

thanks !!!

75 was abit much for me I did not like seeing rick flip out so much I do not get it at all... how rick is going to come back from that I have no idea ... It almost makes me not like rick as a character at all ...

Also I loved it how glen ran into other survivors & then they pushed there one friend into the zombies to get away!! Classic!

Spoilers are our friends (thumbs u

ehhh what are you even doing in this topic if you have not read the latest book?.. I personally never click on a topic about a movie or tv series or comic book unless I've read the latest or watched it ... to do other wise is just begging to be spoiled

Watched the trailer & it is awesome I have some hope for the tv series now it may actually be good! I wonder if walking dead #1 cgc 9.8 will shoot up to the $1000 range if it is lol! its already the most valuable book in my collection :banana:

Edited by synch