• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I didn't see the previous post has been made on the cover I posted. I just found out in my email this morning.

As for the Turf artist question, Tommy Lee Edwards is a subscriber to Ultimate Comics, hence the exclusive cover. It has nothing to do with Turf.

75 was abit much for me I did not like seeing rick flip out so much I do not get it at all... how rick is going to come back from that I have no idea ... It almost makes me not like rick as a character at all ...

Also I loved it how glen ran into other survivors & then they pushed there one friend into the zombies to get away!! Classic!

Spoilers are our friends (thumbs u

ehhh what are you even doing in this topic if you have not read the latest book?.. I personally never click on a topic about a movie or tv series or comic book unless I've read the latest or watched it ... to do other wise is just begging to be spoiled

Watched the trailer & it is awesome I have some hope for the tv series now it may actually be good! I wonder if walking dead #1 cgc 9.8 will shoot up to the $1000 range if it is lol! its already the most valuable book in my collection :banana:

(tsk)

Loads of WD fans read the trades so are only up to #72,

Loads of WD fans dont buy their comics on release day so maybe haven't picked them up yet,

Loads of WD fans have subscriptions so theirs wont have arrived yet.

Had all 7 seven posters signed by Rathburn and Kirkman today. So if you called them, you have an extra goodie in itself. (thumbs u Just another b***h to wait in line for. Someone owes me some feet rubbing. lol

Not really into pics, but have only a couple so as soon as I get home Monday I can post them. ;)

btw...got 5 3 more unsigned if anyone still wants them as I picked more up today.

Edited by FIREFLY

Had all 7 seven posters signed by Rathburn and Kirkman today. So if you called them, you have an extra goodie in itself. (thumbs u Just another b***h to wait in line for. Someone owes me some feet rubbing. lol

Not really into pics, but have only a couple so as soon as I get home Monday I can post them. ;)

btw...got 5 3 more unsigned if anyone still wants them as I picked more up today.

:applause:

:foryou: that is amazing!! thanks so much

:takeit: the last 75 poster for evilash (he is away for the weekend) (thumbs u

shoot. too late. oh well. going to san diego tomorrow. hopefully they'll have posters there.

Edited by Hawkman

I used to remember the day where this thread would have 6-10 new post TOPS everyday. It was manageable but now, everytime i try to read and see whats new and updated its like 102 new post everyday... :pullhair: TOO MUCH TO READ! lol but i guess thats all good :foryou:

75 was abit much for me I did not like seeing rick flip out so much I do not get it at all... how rick is going to come back from that I have no idea ... It almost makes me not like rick as a character at all ...

Also I loved it how glen ran into other survivors & then they pushed there one friend into the zombies to get away!! Classic!

Spoilers are our friends (thumbs u

ehhh what are you even doing in this topic if you have not read the latest book?.. I personally never click on a topic about a movie or TV series or comic book unless I've read the latest or watched it ... to do other wise is just begging to be spoiled

Watched the trailer & it is awesome I have some hope for the tv series now it may actually be good! I wonder if walking dead #1 cgc 9.8 will shoot up to the $1000 range if it is lol! its already the most valuable book in my collection :banana:

Because there is more than just the latest book to talk about. When other people manage to use the spoiler tags, what makes you so special that you don't have to. Like the others have said I'm on issue 72 and waiting to catch up. If I waited till then, to come in here, I would miss a lot more than your spoilers. (thumbs u

:foryou: that is amazing!! thanks so much

+1 thanks so much Julio, you are awesome (worship)