• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

They may get lucky, printer's creases normally don't factor into grade. But a 2" crease on a fresh Modern probably would to be honest.

so funny, you guys were all saying how ugly the cover was and it turns out you all ordered one 50 copies!! :roflmao:

Only 1 copy for me. I can't imagine buying more. I probably would have bought more if it was just a plain blank with only the title.

I asked Charlie about Davidson...

He smiled and rubbed his chin coyly saying hmmmm, someone we might have seen before...hmmmm? lol

I would also like to publically state...

I was right about a #75 Blank Variant that I spoke about after C2E2. I thought I was really going to be put through the wringer on that one, but my contact was correct.

(thank goodness, you guys would never believe me again lol)

governor

He smiled and rubbed his chin coyly saying hmmmm, someone we might have seen before...hmmmm? lol

I was right about a #75 Blank Variant that I spoke about after C2E2. I thought I was really going to be put through the wringer on that one, but my contact was correct.

governor

Unless he's got an evil twin....probably not.

WD-019.jpg

governor

Hmm...there was that kid that ran out of the prison after his BF was iced...but I can't imagine that kid having some sort of impact on the civilization to the extent of "NOT AFTER WHAT HE MADE US DO!!!"...there any other people who just ran off? Deaths not shown in total?

Waiting in the san Diego airport...

The walking dead cast was awesome to everyone in line and image did a great job running the line of fifty people.

The trailer and set were really cool also and people were like a mob trying to watch, so that was beyond hopeful for this show being a hit!

I was able to buy a couple of the back up story pages from 75. The Michonne double page splash and the last page. Also picked up another cover and 2 commissions from Charlie. Both are crazy sweet and Charlie just sat and BSd with us. One of the nicest guys the business for sure!

Jon...please please please post those Ottley WD pages if you get a chance. I would love to see them! Ottley + Crazy WD Backup = This fanboy's heart skipping a beat.