• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

OK I could use a big favour here. I don't check in here much anymore as I stopped reading at #73 and sold my entire collection to pick up the hardbacks, so naturally I don't want to be tempted to look at the spoilers.

Seeing as I'm not in here much, I was wondering if someone could let me know when the airing date for the TV show in the UK is announced?

phantasm3.gif

Interesting idea that they are both the same guy ... Maybe multiple personality hrmm??!

WE also learned about davidson that

He is not dead! The grave is a zombie body & he was left alive outside of town... No reason why he couldn't survive if he was a smart guy right ?.. Heck we saw a group of other survivors in the city just a bit ago... Maybe they were from camp davidson or whatever lol

Edited by synch

OK I could use a big favour here. I don't check in here much anymore as I stopped reading at #73 and sold my entire collection to pick up the hardbacks, so naturally I don't want to be tempted to look at the spoilers.

Seeing as I'm not in here much, I was wondering if someone could let me know when the airing date for the TV show in the UK is announced?

phantasm3.gif

???

gav

it's

phantasm

and

it's

one of the great

b-movies

ever

but don't forget

everyone is in purgatory

rick and company are already dead

Tales From The Dead #1 BCC Edition releases 8/28/10

and you really can't forget

to BUY it

gav

it's

phantasm

and

it's

one of the great

b-movies

ever

but don't forget

everyone is in purgatory

rick and company are already dead

Tales From The Dead #1 BCC Edition releases 8/28/10

and you really can't forget

to BUY it

I know what Phantasm is, I just didn't understand why the he posted it...

...you big bddick.

Davidson is the other multiple personality of the community leader.

Dont jump on my predictions Hurley :baiting:

Don't know about someone who quotes himself ..lucky you are a Viks Fan lol

I didn't say it was multiple personality I think it was a swap of identity..plus you have an advantage you probably told Kirkman and Adlard what to do with the Douglas character.. :foryou:

I got one copy that looks 9.8, one that looks 9.6, and somehow I ended up with one with a big thumb print on it.

Hey, can you add one or two more animated gifs to your sig line...I can still see what you are posting otherwise. :baiting:

Sorry Gav, I threw the phantasm ball at the wrong guy. Ooops! Gotta be careful with these things!

I got one copy that looks 9.8, one that looks 9.6, and somehow I ended up with one with a big thumb print on it.

Hey, can you add one or two more animated gifs to your sig line...I can still see what you are posting otherwise. :baiting:

Sorry Gav, I threw the phantasm ball at the wrong guy. Ooops! Gotta be careful with these things!

:devil: Another drive-by that misses the target and takes out an innocent.

That's OK mate, I was just very confused for a while :grin:

Don't know about someone who quotes himself ..lucky you are a Pats Fan lol

I didn't say it was multiple personality I think it was a swap of identity..plus you have an advantage you probably told Kirkman and Adlard what to do with the Douglas character.. :foryou:

I agree with Jon and agree that the Pats rule!

Who is going into Maggie's window (shrug)

DAVIDSON!!!

Stupid stray phantasm ball!

:slapfight: