• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Seriously, without actually opening up the original spoilere I pretty much now what is gonna happen. I haven't read the latest issue yet (shrug)

don't read the post until you've read the issue. i haven't read it either, but i don't expect anyone to wait for me.

But without reading the issue you clicked on the thread and read my post, what if on the day the issue was released you did the same and you managed to, by accident, read a major spoiler.

I read the single issues, but this thread is not always just about the single issues. I agree with Kathryn, when the facility to add spoilers is there, and so easy to use, then it is rather inconsiderate to not at least add spoilers for the first week after the book as been released. Consideration works both ways and I don't think I will consider looking at this thread again.

I agree with Kathryn, when the facility to add spoilers is there, and so easy to use, then it is rather inconsiderate to at least add spoilers for the first week after the book as been released.

+1 (thumbs u

It really sorta bummed me out that Rick has his hand lopped off. When I was reading it just felt like he had an aura of invincibility about him. It did make me realize though that he's just another ordinary person but #81 showed he still barks orders with the best of 'em.

Enjoyed #81 thoroughly, although when talking to a friend, we noticed that they drove in a 5 ton truck into the compound. Why didn't they use that truck for the wall instead of the little pickup? The 5 ton would provide MUCH more support, and is a much larger/heavier vehicle than the small pickup they used.

It really sorta bummed me out that Rick has his hand lopped off. When I was reading it just felt like he had an aura of invincibility about him. It did make me realize though that he's just another ordinary person but #81 showed he still barks orders with the best of 'em.

Enjoyed #81 thoroughly, although when talking to a friend, we noticed that they drove in a 5 ton truck into the compound. Why didn't they use that truck for the wall instead of the little pickup? The 5 ton would provide MUCH more support, and is a much larger/heavier vehicle than the small pickup they used.

Rick lost a hand??!! Where is the spoiler alert?

Rick lost a hand??!! Where is the spoiler alert?

+1 :o thanks for ruining it :sorry:

Who knows ?. Maybe kirkman just forgot about it or so spur of hte moment the characters panic & did not think of it (shrug)

I never read this thread until after I am caught up. That's just me. Sure there are spoiler tags there but you are just asking for trouble if you count on other people to keep secrets.

This thread is horrible for discussion anyway. Go to the Image Forums for actual insights to the book. Most of the time, this thread seems to just be used to show off collections, talk about the latest news, and various other things. It is almost never about what is going on in the comic. And when people start talking about the comic, the spoiler tag police come out in full force and derail the discussion.

http://imagecomics.com/messageboard/viewforum.php?f=2&sid=db78d44ab067ceb3a14327f344578175

well it seems that spoiler police are gone so maybe stuff ill pickup here now

why do you feel the need to use spoilers in other threads and not this one, I've seen you use them in the Invincible thread amongst others yet you get at us who want to use them here, WHY???

I tried to sign up there and I can never get an e-mail sent to my e-mail address, it doesn't show up in SPAM and I made sure the addy wasn't blocked.

+1

Me too. I tried it twice with 2 different e-mail addresses. I thought it was just me! lol

I am finally all caught up :applause:

Well, I'm ten issues behind, but I have all ten of those issues right here and will be all read up by tonight or tomorrow. So I can finally start reading this read again without fear of spoilers :D

One thing I thought was odd.

Twice within the span of just a couple issues Rick decides to confess his deepest secrets to Abraham, and both times he ends it with "I sure hope Carl never finds out" and then he decides to look to his left to see Carl standing right there. doh!

The series is remaining excellent though. I'm about to crack open issue 70 right now. Excited to see where it goes from here :D

Edited by dupont2005