• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Will there be a Hurley sighting this Sunday? :popcorn:

No :sorry:

I would of PM you already if I was :foryou:

Moore canceled and I am going to a con next week..but you are going to have a blast looks like a strong show..cant wait to see what you get :popcorn:

Robert kirkman just tweeted a picture of WD #85's variant. Looks nice, but why so many freaking variants? Seriously. #'s 75, 78, 80, 81, & 85 have variants. #85 technically has 2! Also, WD Weekly #1 had a variant too! Should have been just #50, 78 (tv show & halloween going on), and 100. Starting to get very marvel-like. One of the things i liked was the SMALL number of variant covers. Undersaturate the market; not the other way around.

+1

Love them both :o

They look really incredible.

Yeah, they are both awesome Hurley!!!

I hadn't seen the Billy The Kid OA before. That was a great idea to go with your WD cover! (worship)(worship)

i never noticed this before or at least didn't pay any attention to it at the time but on the #1 cover one of the models is missing its hand :S

I just clicked on the link for the #85 variant. Damn, that variant looks really F'N cool.

I may have to actually pick up this variant. hm

I hate hate HATE variants... But I am going to get this one. One of the best TWD covers I have seen in a while even thought the zombie boobs are a bit odd. I just emailed the artist to ask if the OA is available and he said it was done digitally. :(

Speaking of variants...

Warp 9 has just put some up on eBay.

Thank you for the headsup. Just picked up 2 copies from Warp 9, hope he offers combined shipping so with 10% eBay bucks not too bad at all for a couple copies.

On a side note, you guys gotta check out The Horde on netflix or DVD. French zombies!

Long time no see my man. :hi: