• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Spoiler alert: Don't read unless you've read the book already. Here's a few hard returns just in case

:makepoint:

Do we really need spoiler alerts for something that happened like 3 years ago?

sixxking- I remember that part. I just wasn't sure of the issue. Thanks.

Spoiler alert: Don't read unless you've read the book already. Here's a few hard returns just in case

Re spoiler alerts: I think you do need them on signature events like that. Every post is someone's first and wouldn't want to, ahem, spoil it for them.

I'm new to boards (but not comics) so didn't know how to use the SA thingy.

Bruce

:jokealert:

Doesn't matter to me i have read that issue a couple times lol ..huge moment for Morgan

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the kid was bitten!?!?!?!

Morgan is dead now also.

How do you like them apples?

And it's all color starting next issue with black and white covers. The same issue when they reveal the cause of why the zombies exist. :whistle:

Morgan is dead now also.

And it's all color starting next issue with black and white covers. The same issue when they reveal the cause of why the zombies exist. :whistle:

I heard Frank Cho is handling the next Andrea, Rosita and Michonne "car wash" cover(capitalizing on an untapped Zenescope variant craze). Maybe being from New Hampshire I just don't get washing cars in a zombie holocaust, but at least get the suds on the cars and not so much on themselves. :shrug:

Morgan is dead now also.

I heard Frank Cho is handling the next Andrea, Rosita and Michonne "car wash" cover(capitalizing on an untapped Zenescope variant craze). Maybe being from New Hampshire I just don't get washing cars in a zombie holocaust, but at least get the suds on the cars and so much on themselves. :shrug:

Finally, a good TWD variant! :)

Good point, I never thought to do that, I suppose I still could, I have all of them so far. Are they the original letters from the first printings? I just read the trades, tough having to wait so long between volumes however and the potential to read spoilers is high. When I attended the Kirkman panel at WonderCon I remember a fan went up to ask a question regarding the "No Way Out" story arc and a lot of people were pissed to find out about "that Carl thing" (as Kirkman put it) early, it was pretty funny though.

Good point, I never thought to do that, I suppose I still could, I have all of them so far. Are they the original letters from the first printings? I just read the trades, tough having to wait so long between volumes however and the potential to read spoilers is high. When I attended the Kirkman panel at WonderCon I remember a fan went up to ask a question regarding the "No Way Out" story arc and a lot of people were pissed to find out about "that Carl thing" (as Kirkman put it) early, it was pretty funny though.

I have to ask what you were thinkking attending that panel not being all caught up lol I need to go to one of these things & blert out every spoiler I can think of while asking kirkman a question hahah