• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310328209220&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310328208816&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Those two look like they are done by the same person, but they look "off" compared to the CGC SS stuff i've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130530253503&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360372053298&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

The old adage, if its too good to be true, it is, comes to mind here. How would a real Tony Moor sig go so cheep with the way things have been selling?

All the sigs look legit to me (shrug)

And $40 for a print signed is kinda high 2c

Moore sells them at every con he attends and signs all of them (included in price) :cloud9:

Good to know, just never seen anything like them before. Had no idea he sold them at every con and included the sig in the price. I'm inexperienced when it comes to walking dead stuff and sigs. But thats no reason for me to be loose with my wallet so to speak.

Does anyone know a good web site that you can track the progress of the Walking Dead line? All the comics and variants that are out and a bit of whats to come?

I've found a few but they never have "all" the info.

800 pages! How many pages was the first WD post?

Not if your pages are set to something besides the default.

huh? i don't understand what you meant. this thread has now gone more than 800 pages. there was a WD post, but it stopped, and this one started. i'm curious if anyone remembers how many pages that post was?

Does anyone know a good web site that you can track the progress of the Walking Dead line? All the comics and variants that are out and a bit of whats to come?

why don't you ask here. between me and evil ash, and maybe 1-2 more people, i'm sure we have everything WD officially released (i'm only missing the toy and 3 variant covers).

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd #1 white mature readers cover/black mature readers cover

2nd prints (2, 7, 8, 33, 34, 50)

variants (50, 75, 78, 80, 81, 85, 88)

wd 75 (regular cover, comic con version, variant cover, and that blank cover version)

wd weekly #1 had a phoenix variant

wd special edition

image holiday special (is that the name...forgetting right now? $9.99 cover price)

serbian books (1-13, plus 2&10 had b/w covers)

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

signed prints from tony moore (1-6, 19...a few other books/trade covers)

that's what i remember right now

Edited by Hawkman

800 pages! How many pages was the first WD post?

Not if your pages are set to something besides the default.

huh? i don't understand what you meant. this thread has now gone more than 800 pages. there was a WD post, but it stopped, and this one started. i'm curious if anyone remembers how many pages that post was?

He means some of have our settings set to display more posts per page. Making the page count less than 800.

why don't you ask here. between me and evil ash, and maybe 1-2 more people, i'm sure we have everything WD officially released (i'm only missing the toy and 3 variant covers).

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd 75 (regular cover, comic con version, variant cover, and that blank cover version)

wd special edition

image holiday special (is that the name...forgetting right now? $9.99 cover price)

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Cool thanks man, just figured there would be a website out that had all that, pictures, so on so on.

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Cool thanks man, just figured there would be a website out that had all that, pictures, so on so on.

I'd like a site for that as well pictures of upcoming covers get posted here but damn its a pain if you want to try & find them to look at them again :roflmao:

:popcorn::popcorn:

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

I'd like a site for that as well pictures of upcoming covers get posted here but damn its a pain if you want to try & find them to look at them again :roflmao:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Maybe someone should take over the WD wiki and make everything happen lol.

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Couple more:

Capes 1 and Agents 6 have previews of WD #1

#25 has a DF variant though it looks exactly the same and the DF is just a certificate and not imprinted on the cover. My copy is slabbed so I don't know if it indicates DF in the indicia.

Does 75 have three variants? I thought it was just two (SDCC and white Ultimate Comics)

85 has two variants (Ketner and white Infinity) not just one.

87 has SDCC not 88.

There's also 3 omnibusses not #ed/signed and 3 #ed/signed

6 or 7 (I think HCs some of which may have #ed/signed)

14 SCs

Oh, and don't forget issue 1 has both white and black mature readers labels :ohnoez:

I "think" that's it.

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Couple more:

#25 has a DF variant though it looks exactly the same and the DF is just a certificate and not imprinted on the cover. My copy is slabbed so I don't know if it indicates DF in the indicia.

Does 75 have three variants? I thought it was just two (SDCC and white Ultimate Comics)

87 has SDCC not 88.

14 SCs

Oh, and don't forget issue 1 has both white and black mature readers labels :ohnoez:

I "think" that's it.

Great job guys.

Yes, Hawkman was right about #75. 4 covers. (thumbs u

Regular (angry Rick being held back)

SDCC (Rick walking on a road)

Variant (Adlard cover swipe of #1)

Blank cover (Ultimate Comics exclusive).

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Couple more:

87 has SDCC not 88.

14 SCs

I "think" that's it.

Great job guys.

Yes, Hawkman was right about #75. 4 covers. (thumbs u

Regular (angry Rick being held back)

SDCC (Rick walking on a road)

Variant (Adlard cover swipe of #1)

Blank cover (Ultimate Comics exclusive).

Of course! I own all those covers and knew that but just had a brain fart.

Just have to say wow at the lineup we are going to have here in Cincinnati Ohio in November for the HorrorHound Fest. So far from the Walking Dead we have Norman Reedus, Michael Rooker, Jon Bernthal, Steven Yeun, Emma Bell, Addy Miller and Greg Nicotero.

Kind of shocked such a solid lineup of actors from the show will be there. So any chance of getting a CGC facilitator to be at this show to get some SS comics done up? :)

I can get some Ghostbusters comics signed by Ernie Hudson.

Edited by brendanb438

does anyone know if Walking Dead Omnibus V (shrug) ol 4 has been solicited for pre-order yet? hm

have they made enough books yet for another omnibus ?.. 3 just came out a while ago ... How many comics in a regular omnibus ?.. (shrug) I know i can't wait for the next one the entire city arc reads so much better as one book as to waiting for each one to come out

Guys who would you suggest I ask to get some books signed ?.. I'd like to get them signed by everyone who worked on the book but all in one shot I don't want to pay multiple grading fees per autograph (shrug)

Edited by synch

let's see:

american press kit

latin press kit

NY con stuffed toy

wd special edition

argentinian books (1-9)

posters

Couple more:

87 has SDCC not 88.

I "think" that's it.

oh yeah, forgot about those. capes is actually decent too. agents isn't. the ketner is still easy to find in my area. the infinity is a manufactured double cover, but still a cool cover.

also, there's a retailer variant of one of those TPB, with the red foil.

Edited by Hawkman