• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

sweet tony is going to be at eccc again :) does he still do sketches anyone ?.. if so how much ?. I hope they bring in more twd guests maybe i will just hold off & wait & see! Getting stuff signed in person is so much better than sending off :)

Edited by synch

sweet tony is going to be at eccc again :) does he still do sketches anyone ?.. if so how much ?. I hope they bring in more twd guests maybe i will just hold off & wait & see! Getting stuff signed in person is so much better than sending off :)

I would say email Tony and his wife Kara to inquire about sketches but hell they don't seem to care to respond to emails these days. Even when I asked about buying $500 to $1000 worth of original artwork I can't get a damn response.

Kara will sometimes throw up on eBay an auction for a sketch op at the different conventions so check there also.

Tony is going to be at the Cincy convention coming up next month and I am hoping to get some stuff signed including 3 #19s with solid shots at 9.8s.

I remember last/the first time he was at eccc I almost talked em into a quick free zombie head sketch or something but his girlfriend/wife said no lol annoying thing is he looked like he wanted to do one :D

Even when I asked about buying $500 to $1000 worth of original artwork I can't get a damn response.

he's asking more than your figures for his original artwork.

Even when I asked about buying $500 to $1000 worth of original artwork I can't get a damn response.

no reason to not reply with the prices & keep him informed though

They don't let people know prices. If you ask enough you'll get a ballpark figure.

They don't let people know prices. If you ask enough you'll get a ballpark figure.

... then how do they selll ? (shrug) or do they just hold off till they get an ubber high offer ?

kara let me know exact prices. but she can be hard to get a response from. i've had a few emails not get answered.

I have dealt with Tony and Kara and they have both been great!! :applause:

The OA is priced where they want it to be(I think there was a huge thread about this topic with many different views)...Moore published WD art is the last true thing I need to add to my WD collection. I am trying to save but its tough lol

They are attending NYCC and even if I don't get a sketch spot..I will be getting some shirts/ prints from the Moore's :acclaim:

I was lucky enough to win a sketch spot on Ebay and it was worth ever penny! :cloud9:

The OA is priced where they want it to be(I think there was a huge thread about this topic with many different views)...Moore published WD art is the last true thing I need to add to my WD collection. I am trying to save but its tough lol

They are attending NYCC and even if I don't get a sketch spot..I will be getting some shirts/ prints from the Moore's :acclaim:

I was lucky enough to win a sketch spot on Ebay and it was worth ever penny! :cloud9:

Here is one piece for sale:

http://kwanchang.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=554&Details=0

Here is one piece for sale:

http://kwanchang.com/ArtistGalleryRoom.asp?ArtistId=554&Details=0

O wow, if only I had all the money in the world!

":

They're scared," confirms another insider. "They're on a zombie show. They are all really easy to kill off.

"

Soooo what ?None of them have read the comic or what ?.. Most of these guys get killed off anyways

Well what pisses me off about emailing Kara and Tony Moore is I just stated I was interested in spending a bunch of money on prints at an upcoming show, inquired if they would be doing an eBay auction with an offer for a sketch for said show, and then about whether 2 different pages of original art were still available and if so how much. Made it clear in my email that I was looking to drop $1000+ on everything from the prints, sketch and finally original artwork and I can't get a damn response.

Emailed them again 2 weeks later and still never received a response. All I can say is WTF. Pretty horrible way to run a business.

Interesting article regarding the tv show. After seeing the preview, I had high hopes- even though I didn't like last season. We will see what happens...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/walking-dead-what-happened-fired-221449

AMC sure seems to be getting too big for their own britches...

They have had some great shows coming out over the past few years and now it seems that their suits might screw it all up.

Darabont leaving will give Kirkman a bigger chance to have his stamp on the show, but some of the suggestions of the network seem to be ludicrous (like shooting half of the show indoors)

I think this is bad news.