• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I also thought the series was losing it's edge, and the town stuff was taking too long. Real world, real time, reading the comics 1 issue at a time, a month apart created that feeling of too many slow spots. 2c

However, I just bought the newest HC and decided to reread hardcovers 5 thru 7, plus the newest issues. And you know what? It flowed really well. Storywise, I changed my opinion. I enjoyed it, and it felt like the correct pace. (thumbs u

I am tempted to put that one on order for cgc hmm ....

I also thought the series was losing it's edge, and the town stuff was taking too long. Real world, real time, reading the comics 1 issue at a time, a month apart created that feeling of too many slow spots. 2c

However, I just bought the newest HC and decided to reread hardcovers 5 thru 7, plus the newest issues. And you know what? It flowed really well. Storywise, I changed my opinion. I enjoyed it, and it felt like the correct pace. (thumbs u

Though I have enjoyed it I will agree it is a better read in a trade format of some sort than singles if just because you are able to read it all in one shot & it makes it more I duno ... I do know I enjoyed reading it more with the omnibus than I did with the singles

Oh I am also happy with the exploring the city /town bits more that they are planning on doing I'm sure that will make things more exciting as well for the town

Edited by synch

Those prices are ridiculous..congrats to the seller!!

I might have to get my raw collection up on ebay hm

The seller had 1-69 or something like that up as individual issues. Normally, I would say he should have listed as a set. Assuming he collects, he made a nice bundle. Most of his other stuff went for going rate but this stuff was sold for ridiculously high prices.

I just picked it cause shes a long lasting character & was great in the show :) Its also one on my want list in 9.8 & stuff I put on my list normally goes up (shrug) Guess I should pull out my own #10 & take a look at it ... I wonder if I had it signed before I knew about cgc ss stuff :cry:lol

Edited by synch

Here is a link to some cool art for sale. It looks like a European dealer is selling them. It is priced rather aggressively but it is cool to look at nonetheless. I don't think these were ever made available to the public. Wasn't there a rumor that someone bought all the pages to these books? Anyway, there are spoilers so don't click on it if you are up to speed.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=826939&GSub=122500

Heads up for you art guys.

These are NOT mine nor anyone I know.

Simply posting as I checked and they don't appear on Ebay.com

Guy has about 6 or 7 pages ending today

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WALKING-DEAD-ART-Charlie-Adlard-ISSUE-10-Page-20-/370555438338?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5646d34502#ht_500wt_1202

Here is a link to some cool art for sale. It looks like a European dealer is selling them. It is priced rather aggressively but it is cool to look at nonetheless. I don't think these were ever made available to the public. Wasn't there a rumor that someone bought all the pages to these books? Anyway, there are spoilers so don't click on it if you are up to speed.

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=826939&GSub=122500

Yeah, a French art dealer bought the enitre storyarc. I presumed to sell at some point.

Found this out from Adlard directly when I tried to buy a bunch of pages from "No Way Out".