• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Just rest assured, that played well in the Heartlands, to people who don't ready the monthly, visit these boards or are not used to graphic stuff like that. It must have been a real shocker. To bad we couldn't have felt a little of it being readers and fans. :(

Sophia's still alive in the comics. Even spoiled it was a powerful moment. I imagine readers of the comic who didn't have it spoiled for them would have reacted with shock, thinking that she's safe in the comics, should be safe on the show, going through their heads.

wow... do those frames protect from the light

These frames would be very very bad in regards to UV protection since they are designed to just have the CGC case slide into them with no UV protection glass in front of them. I am pretty sure that the CGC cases do not protect again UV either.

They are in an interior room that is first off at an angle where natural sunlight can't really hit that wall even if I wanted it to. Also the blinds are always pulled shut and the heavy dark blue drapes that my wife picked out are always pulled completely shut.

My man cave is lit as well as a real cave when it comes to natural light. :)

The one light in the room doesn't give off anything that I am concerned tanning the covers.

Even though there's no protection it's hard to just keep cool comics in a box. ;)

I have 8 of these frames and love them. You can switch out the comics easily, so I rotate what's on display. Whatever danger there is for the short time the book is displayed is worth the enjoyment of having them exposed. 2c

Just rest assured, that played well in the Heartlands, to people who don't ready the monthly, visit these boards or are not used to graphic stuff like that. It must have been a real shocker. To bad we couldn't have felt a little of it being readers and fans. :(

Sophia's still alive in the comics. Even spoiled it was a powerful moment. I imagine readers of the comic who didn't have it spoiled for them would have reacted with shock, thinking that she's safe in the comics, should be safe on the show, going through their heads.

+1 I agree.

Even with the Yannis posts I really enjoyed the episode and thought it was a powerful ending. (thumbs u

my son and I were both shocked beyond belief.

Guys, can we keep the tv show talk in the tv show post? This post is supposed to be about the comic.

Yes. I forgot which thread I was in and replied to another post. :sorry:

You're right, we should do that to avoid another "Yannis" moment. (thumbs u

Guys, can we keep the tv show talk in the tv show post? This post is supposed to be about the comic.

Yes. I forgot which thread I was in and replied to another post. :sorry:

You're right, we should do that to avoid another "Yannis" moment. (thumbs u

That moment could have been avoided with some spoiler tags. Didn't matter which thread it was in.

And nothing is sure anyway.

That makes it all better. Thanks, dude. You are awesome. (worship)

(worship)(worship) Totally Assome.

I was cursing Yannis last night as I watched TWD..thanks a lot you (thumbs u

I spoke up right away because I already knew what happened in the show and tried to get the person_too_unaware_of_social_graces to delete the picture. I know he saw my post and he just didn't respond doing what I requested. I even asked politely which is not common for me. :)

Took multiple board members speaking up before it was edited. Way to go though ruining that shiat for a lot of people. I mean damn common sense tells you not to post screenshots that are clear spoilers.

Also just wanted to add I hate eBay and 3rd party sniping sites. Damnit that Serbian 10 B&W SS should have been mine. Had 3 different snipe bids placed through gavelsnipe.com and all of them should have been winners.

Anyone recommend a better site for sniping on eBay?

My #10?

I use bidrobot

Also just wanted to add I hate eBay and 3rd party sniping sites. Damnit that Serbian 10 B&W SS should have been mine. Had 3 different snipe bids placed through gavelsnipe.com and all of them should have been winners.

Anyone recommend a better site for sniping on eBay?

My #10?

I use bidrobot

Yeah it just never attempted to place my snipe bid.

So lets try to get this thread back to the book :makepoint: ...with the new arch "A larger World"

I would think with issue #100 due out late summer of '12 that his arch should hopefully be a wild ride. :ohnoez:

You would have to think one major character dies..guesses on who? :popcorn: