• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Also, I wrote this somewhere else, but call me "comic book guy" but im so jaded now that I dont care to have signatures on my books unless witnessed by me and a cgc representative. :insane:

That actually breaks my heart. You wouldn't want your favorite writer/artist to autograph/sketch a book for you when you meet them and b.s. with them at a small signing? It's getting worse than the 90s ... :facepalm:

Also, I wrote this somewhere else, but call me "comic book guy" but im so jaded now that I dont care to have signatures on my books unless witnessed by me and a cgc representative. :insane:

That actually breaks my heart. You wouldn't want your favorite writer/artist to autograph/sketch a book for you when you meet them and b.s. with them at a small signing? It's getting worse than the 90s ... :facepalm:

Maybe you didn't read my post clearly. I'll write it again for you.

that I dont care to have signatures on my books unless witnessed by me

That's exactly the only reason I would want a book signed, is if I'm in front of the artist. I don't care about a book that was signed by Kirkman 1000 times in a row at his desk or in his house. I want to be there, watching them do it, have a chit chat, and enjoy the experience (and possibly have CGC there as well of course for obvious reasons).

Same goes with a band, I'm not gonna waste my money on a cd/record that was signed by them en masse, I want my mess signed while I stand in front of them squealing like a little girl asking random people to take pictures of me while they do it, like I did at last weeks SuperCon with Less Than Jake.

And thanks Rosen for leaving me alone with them so I can awkwardly talk to them for 15 minutes about nothing feeling like "that creepy fan". Totally worth it.

Edited by roastedbagel

POTENTIAL SPOILER - if you follow the link

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2012-The-Walking-Dead-KILL-THEM-ALL-T-SHIRT-exclusive-COMIC-CON-/271004783585?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1924d3e1&autorefresh=true

Potential spoiler if you read any further

.... Last warning to skip

Is this just a nod to the fact that the Governor is going to appear on the TV show or is this a potential spoiler. View at your own risk.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SDCC-2012-The-Walking-Dead-KILL-THEM-ALL-T-SHIRT-exclusive-COMIC-CON-/271004783585?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1924d3e1&autorefresh=true

Is this just a nod to the fact that the Governor is going to appear on the TV show or is this a potential spoiler. View at your own risk.

I would think it's for the TV show. Just my .02

I wonder if I could get away with a shirt like that at work ... :) For some reason I think customers would complain about the "kill them all" part lol

So after we've all complained about it, who's going to attempt to buy one?

To be honest i would ....but i have not been able to get into their online shop for two days.....anyone else have this problem?

techie here (as i am sure others are on this forum) ... what happens and what have you tried? e.g. basics different browser / clearing internet cache / flushing dns / clearing java cache / turning off addons

It's just a governor t-shirt. No spoilers needed. They made a governor t-shirt.

So after we've all complained about it, who's going to attempt to buy one?

To be honest i would ....but i have not been able to get into their online shop for two days.....anyone else have this problem?

techie here (as i am sure others are on this forum) ... what happens and what have you tried? e.g. basics different browser / clearing internet cache / flushing dns / clearing java cache / turning off addons

I was having trouble past couple days too. They were probably entering the price for the box and the computer system crashed due to severe price gouging

WD 100 isn't on the shirt itself, and the image is an old image so no spoiler.

HOWEVER, in the future if you have a spoiler use the spoiler TAG itself. If this was a real spoiler I'd have been pissed at your post. Just saying don't read the next line staring at you in the face isn't cool. (Plus, others will quote you.)

You need one of these....

When making your post, highlight the spolier then click the S with the diagonal line threw it.