• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Look, I've always had a gut instinct that it wasn't gonna be #100 with the huge shocker, but with either 102 or 103 ending the arc.

If what people are saying might happen, I can foresee that happening. I knew this arc would be as big as the #48 arc.

Look, I've always had a gut instinct that it wasn't gonna be #100 with the huge shocker, but with either 102 or 103 ending the arc.

If what people are saying might happen, I can foresee that happening. I knew this arc would be as big as the #48 arc.

I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens in issue #106.

It may seem like a random #, but that's the 100th anniversary of the Kirkman/Adlard team. They joked about that being the real 100th issue in a few SDCC interviews. hm

I wouldn't be surprised if something big happens in issue #106.

It may seem like a random #, but that's the 100th anniversary of the Kirkman/Adlard team. They joked about that being the real 100th issue in a few SDCC interviews. hm

:o:ohnoez::o

id like to see Michonne fight Agent 355

I've wanted a what if/one shot of that for a long time now. Could be epic.

Jerome

A female spy and member of Culper Ring who is a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and also expertly skilled in the use of various firearms against an attorney that found a katana.

hm

id like to see Michonne fight Agent 355

I've wanted a what if/one shot of that for a long time now. Could be epic.

Jerome

A female spy and member of Culper Ring who is a highly trained hand-to-hand combatant and also expertly skilled in the use of various firearms against an attorney that found a katana.

hm

I was about to post the same thing. I don't usually get into 'who would win' debates, but three fifty would demolish Michonne.

RIck could take Yorick though lol

And I want to echo the sentiment of an earlier poster and remind anyone who happens to have spoiler information about - PLEASE use a spoiler wrap to hide the post so as not to ruin it for me and others and cost me a new laptop (b/c I'll clearly whip this one across the room if I read something like that lol ).

As far as predictions go, it looks like we won't see the Dixon brothers in the comic until Image and AMC work out some sort of licensing agreements if ever, but I do expect there to be at least one or two more major deaths, dismemberments and/or shocking twists and turns before this arc is over. I also think that Kirkman and Adlard have something cool planned for issue 106.

The other thing that I'm interested in is informaiton about the variant for issue 101. Does anyone have any info about that they can share beyond the fact that the print run is limited to 2K?

It was published back in 2005. Same concept as the Image Firsts comics recently put out. It was a trade that reprinted several Image Comics #1's. The Luna Brothers Girls #1 is in there too. The idea was to give people a sample of Image books to gain new readers.

I think i've still got a 1/2 dozen of these. I used to give them away as freebies when I sold WD books.

Disregard that link. They aren't selling for anything. I'll take a freebie :baiting:

The major drawback is the #1 cover shot is on the inside left of page 1 not the right.

It just looks wierd and hard to display if you wanted to.Probably intentional so someone didn't just take the cover off and pretend the contents were a genuine #1.

And I want to echo the sentiment of an earlier poster and remind anyone who happens to have spoiler information about - PLEASE use a spoiler wrap to hide the post so as not to ruin it for me and others and cost me a new laptop (b/c I'll clearly whip this one across the room if I read something like that lol ).

Are u talking about the glenn death talk? If so, no spoilers for stuff that's a week or more old. Spoilers are only for upcoming stuff and stuff that's a week or less. Otherwise, don't read this post.

As an aside - just seen the #102 cover - I think the set covers of this arc (non variants) have gone from 'meh' to awesome as each one has been added.

I'm going to hate myself but I may just have to get the "Lucille and Nagan" covers set as i think they would look awesome framed.

I have officially got man-love for this comic.

Are u talking about the glenn death talk? If so, no spoilers for stuff that's a week or more old. Spoilers are only for upcoming stuff and stuff that's a week or less. Otherwise, don't read this post.

]

No dude, I'm talking about people who may learn what is going to happen in issue 101, 102, 103, etc. in the weeks and/or months before they are released. :screwy:

Jerome - I've got the 35 error print.

I assume thats the one where the "Wheres Martinez" page is double printed?

It is -NM at worst.

I cannot see any bends tears or colour breaks and all edges and corners are sharp.

Only opened to check for double print error - never read.

PM an offer.

Going on ebay this week otherwise.

]

No dude, I'm talking about people who may learn what is going to happen in issue 101, 102, 103, etc. in the weeks and/or months before they are released. :screwy:

did i miss something? cause all i've seen is speculation about rick dying.