• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Looks like Kirkman got over his dislike of variant covers in a big way.

Portents, Omens and....Signs.

Can you see them?

Oddly enough the last time variants were this big in comics, and right before the market imploded, this was the #1 hit of 1994:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm surprised there isn't a Lawyer's Club thread yet.

Jerome

You speak as if such a thing, if it existed, would be something publicly known and not something shrouded in such shadows and mystical air that it would make scientologists and free masons green with envy over how surreptitious it all is.

Jerome

You speak as if such a thing, if it existed, would be something publicly known and not something shrouded in such shadows and mystical air that it would make scientologists and free masons green with envy over how surreptitious it all is.

:applause: for your use of surreptitious

Jerome

That's true, the Mods probably already hooked them up with the thread and hid it from the rest of us. Anyone else have the sudden urge to spew out some lawyer jokes? :P

Jerome

Looks like Kirkman got over his dislike of variant covers in a big way.

Portents, Omens and....Signs.

Can you see them?

Oddly enough the last time variants were this big in comics, and right before the market imploded, this was the #1 hit of 1994:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lots of good songs from the year that almost killed comics. :banana:

INCOMING!!!!! lol

WD Movie?!?!?

"Bloody Disgusting further surmises that the movie would take place after the show concludes, much like Sex and the City and The Smurfs."

The Smurfs??????

I want a TV Spin off, first they can do Rick and Carl on their own...like Laverne and Shirley.

Jerome

That would be the douchiest thing ever.

A lot of attorney also hate oneanother ... prosecutors hate criminal defense attorneys ... civil defense attorneys hate ambulance chasers ... civil plaintiff attorneys (me) hate insurance company inhouse counsel (not really, but lots do), captive counsel and civil defense lawyers ... in other words if you want to see a bloodbath get a bunch of attorneys in a room. They will charge each other with destroying the world. lol

INCOMING!!!!! lol

WD Movie?!?!?

Called it!

That some random website would speculate on a movie for the Walking Dead with no corroboration, specifics, or confirmation of any kind?

Way to go!!! :baiting:

A lot of attorney also hate oneanother

I am going to needlepoint this and frame it for the wall in my office.