• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Maybe it's just me but I'm not 100% sure I'd have Charlie sign this book?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-CGC-9-4-SS-Robert-Kirkman-Tony-Moore-AMC-Zombies-2-3-1st-print-WP-/221106470348?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item337af8fdcc

I'm curious to hear your guys' thoughts....

I am kind of shocked Charlie would even sign that. Um I would rather have Tony Moore on it any day of the week than Adlard since it is Tony's work not Charlies.

Maybe it's just me but I'm not 100% sure I'd have Charlie sign this book?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-1-CGC-9-4-SS-Robert-Kirkman-Tony-Moore-AMC-Zombies-2-3-1st-print-WP-/221106470348?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item337af8fdcc

I'm curious to hear your guys' thoughts....

I agree. Yes, he a huge part of the series, but NO that's not his book.

I just got an eBay offer of $7000.00 on my #1 9.9 & what do I do? I counter at $7500.00 lol

I'm such an azz, I'd luv to set a new GPA (last was $7000) ... Plus I'd like the extra $500 ;)

Your asking us?? That's like Neo telling the Oracle how the world will end (never happen). He'll probably pop back at $7,250 though.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

Still blows my mind what people are paying for that #100 Signed Retailer Incentive cover.

I am gonna save my lunch money up and just snag a 9.8 SS Comixology cover instead. I am sorry but Ottleys artwork blows away anything Adlard did towards the issue #100.

I just got an eBay offer of $7000.00 on my #1 9.9 & what do I do? I counter at $7500.00 lol

I'm such an azz, I'd luv to set a new GPA (last was $7000) ... Plus I'd like the extra $500 ;)

$7001 would still set a new GPA. lol I'd say 7500 is a good #

And take Maggie off the list of photos.

you sure that's Maggie? looks like future Carl

It certainly looks like where Carl is headed.

It looks like Carl is headed to growing his eye back?! :o

It looks like Carl is headed to growing his eye back?! :o

Shouldn't you be grading some books?!?

:baiting:

Get back in dere!

Your asking us?? That's like Neo telling the Oracle how the world will end (never happen). He'll probably pop back at $7,250 though.

There is no spoon?

There is no spoon?

Clever.

Spot on. Current Maggie was just put there to compare to current Carl to show how non-distinct Carl looks from her (except for the eye-patch). It's a shame. 2c

In Floppies? Quite a bit. At least these:

Walking Dead #1

Walking Dead #1 Special Edition

Image Firsts 3/10

Image Firsts 9/10

Image Firsts 4/11

Walking Dead Weekly #1

(I may have missed one or two)

And Walking Dead Weekly 1 Arizona con, maybe image first 2005 if it's not considered a trade.