• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I just bought some of the original art from the Ghost variant cover -- the zombies on the top part --- Jim Rugg is an excellent guy to deal with! I also bought the unpublished cover of Michonne

Edited by Jerry S

I just bought some of the original art from the Ghost variant cover -- the zombies on the top part --- Jim Rugg is an excellent guy to deal with! I also bought the unpublished cover of Michonne

Nice, I just got my art from Watkiss in the mail yesterday BTW. I scored three Michonnes, will try and post pics later.

Glad you got them :)

He's a real nice guy to deal with --- my gf actually got a commission by him - I look like a gladiator brimmed with muscles, walking my dogs...its pretty damn good..in a snarky way. I'll show pics later too...some big updates in art coming for me :)

Nice, I just got my art from Watkiss in the mail yesterday BTW. I scored three Michonnes, will try and post pics later.

Do you have mine??? My package arrived on Tuesday, I bought four pieces but only got three. The piece is a Michonne piece, and it was to be the centrepiece of my Watkiss collection. :( John is trying to track it down for me. :wishluck:

Jim

All 9.8's Super happy

Thanks for the info guys.

Ya when I saw the "10.0" when I opened my box from cgc I thought for about half a second it was one of the three 19's I send in, Wow that would have been nice. Oh well.

OH MY!!!

+1 :o(worship)

Oh my, my. I'd guess $500 - $700 (leaning toward the higher end). The only prob is that it's not a key issue, BUT it's still a gem 10. Awesome dude!

not a KEY key, but still an important issue in my eye. Glenn proposing and all

oh? what did the 19's come in at? :)

Insane that the "Raw" TWD 1's are going for over 1k when you can buy a cgc graded 9.6 for around 800$ still, I just saw one end three days ago for $810.

Last sale of WD #1 in CGC 9.8 is new GPA high of $1850.00

The last two Raw copies of WD #1 claiming NM condition sold for $1K on eBay.

Joker_AndHereWeGo.gif

Do you have mine??? My package arrived on Tuesday, I bought four pieces but only got three. The piece is a Michonne piece, and it was to be the centrepiece of my Watkiss collection. :( John is trying to track it down for me. :wishluck:

Jim

Shjt I don't think so. Yours was kind of an angle shot if I recall. Mine are pretty much head on in the perspective.

Insane that the "Raw" TWD 1's are going for over 1k when you can buy a cgc graded 9.6 for around 800$ still, I just saw one end three days ago for $810.

Last sale of WD #1 in CGC 9.8 is new GPA high of $1850.00

The last two Raw copies of WD #1 claiming NM condition sold for $1K on eBay.

Joker_AndHereWeGo.gif

I got that one, but $810 was quite the anomaly and not the norm.

Jim

I know this is off topic kinda but I had to share this with everyone here!

"Jeff" has the ultimate Tony Moore-Rob Guillory commission sketch!

It's Rick Grimes vs. Tony Chu!

rickgrimesvstonychu.jpg

That is really nice!

Beautiful piece Ed!!! I love it!! Rob has serious talent - I love how he incorporated Tony's work into his drawing!!

Since we are sharing - here is the commission my GF got from Watkiss -- yes, its me, in all my glory, with my 3 dogs..lol...and yes, he was way too kind with my muscles.

watkissme.jpg

Edited by Jerry S

I know this is off topic kinda but I had to share this with everyone here!

"Jeff" has the ultimate Tony Moore-Rob Guillory commission sketch!

It's Rick Grimes vs. Tony Chu!

rickgrimesvstonychu.jpg

That is freaking amazing. I love it!