• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

1ba238f4b1f7db5ff55d0f8ce9008db8.jpg

Jim

I'm taking my pages to the framers tomorrow but as I was cutting up a copy of hardcover #1 to get this page out, re-reading the story I just realized this is the first freaking Glenn panels as well. I knew I loved the page but to have Glenn's first appearance is an unexpected bonus to say the least. :blush:

Jim

Edited by cgcworld

1ba238f4b1f7db5ff55d0f8ce9008db8.jpg

Jim

I'm taking my pages to the framers tomorrow but as I was cutting up a copy of hardcover #1 to get this page out, re-reading the story I just realized this is the first freaking Glenn panels as well. I knew I loved the page but to have Glenn's first appearance is an unexpected bonus to say the least. :blush:

Jim

As soon as I saw your pages I thought "first glen and death of shane", thought you did it that way on purpose!

(worship)

and...

(worship) , (worship) and (worship) some more!

Edited by Phillip

Anyone have a quick reference as to how many different #1 foreign issues were released (and what they are)?

serbia

argentina

chile

german

(individual issues)

that is all i can think of off the top of my head

the trades are...well...good luck with those...

czech, south korea, spanish, french and on and on...

Edited by DeafMuteComics

Hey guys,

I posted this in the original art thread too, but figured I'd ask here as well.

Does this look like the real deal?

It looks correct, but I've never seen a Tony Moore partially colored sketch before..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180969376349?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=770895#Post770895

How about a bit of Nostalgia....first one I could find way back on page 198 of this very forum!

wowzers talked about going way back!

crazy how things have drastically changed

I shoulda listened back then :facepalm:

but loving it now...