• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Yea I'm sorry but that one bidder who has 0 history doing all the bidding smells like a shill to me....

Yep I would say so...but interestingly enough, the guy who got it jumped in at a grand unless I am reading it wrong......I was expecting that auction to run out of gas at around $575.00, unless monkey-business. I don't really know any of the gpa stats though.

I was lucky enough to win one of Tony Moore's guaranteed sketches for this past weekends Comikaze convention in LA. I wasn't really planning on attending the convention until I found out that Tony would be attending. I took the chance on the eBay auction and ended up with the second highest bid which got me the Sunday sketch slot and here's what Tony came up with:

tonymoore001.jpg

I'm very happy with the way it came out and very happy to have a Walking Dead piece by Tony in my collection.