• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Most likely his magic 8 ball. My store has no clue on this book and I'm positive they would have heard about diamond's fulfillment "message"

Yeah, I know Nico gets crapped on alot. So, I thought I would give him a chance to provide a valid explanation.

Edited by Sleepindeath

October 14th I think is the kick-off of season three.

I'm betting the Governor storyline is left on a cliffhanger at the end of the season (unresolved). What if the last scene of the last episode of season three is him riding up on the tanks saying "KILL THEM ALL."

That's my bet.

Ryan

I'm betting the Governor storyline is left on a cliffhanger at the end of the season (unresolved). What if the last scene of the last episode of season three is him riding up on the tanks saying "KILL THEM ALL."

That's my bet.

Ryan

Remember, there's a break in the middle if the season, so there will be a "mid-season finale" and the regular season finale. So definitely expect two major things to happen. My guess is pretty much what you said Ryan but for the mid-season finale, then for the season finale to be when michonne "meets" the Gov.

Season 4 they'll finish the prison sequence with the season finale basically being #48 :)

Just my theory.

Edited by roastedbagel

That's my bet.

Ryan

Interesting. I called the end of Season 2 which was wishful thinking but bang on. IF it ends that way then would Season 4 open with Lori dying? Shock viewers with the beginning of Season 4? Could work.

That's my bet.

Ryan

Interesting. I called the end of Season 2 which was wishful thinking but bang on. IF it ends that way then would Season 4 open with Lori dying? Shock viewers with the beginning of Season 4? Could work.

I may be (and probably am) wrong, but I don't think Lori will die this season.

Michonne is gonna meet the gov well before the mid season finale. In all of the promos they're in Woodbury pretty early on. I highly doubt we'll see any hint of the gov/Michonne debocle that was in print.

+1

From the commericals, they will be in Woodbury early. The Governor won't take long to appear, but he may pretend to be a nice guy for awhile.

I've said this before, my theory is that Andrea will replace Michonne as the Governor's victim in the TV show. It makes more sense. Andrea is the character the general audience is familar with and thus more attached to. They also have a proven actress in that role. 2c