• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

All this back and forth ipso facto is really taking a toll on blah blah blah I just wanted to use a big word such as ipso facto cause I know smart people like to use it.

[font:Lucida Console]Space between paragraph[/font]

*cute emoticon*

Rick dies soon?

Is anyone still reading this?

Yes, this revelation surprised me too.

I must admit I do kind of wish there were two separate threads - one for discussing the story (comic or TV) and the other to talk about print runs, prices etc. etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, I do find the latter interesting and informative, but I wish I didn't have to go rooting around in this thread for the odd nugget of story chat.

I'd start one, but god help anyone who tries to get a new WD thread going these days.

Anyway, yeah yeah STFU noob.

I'm potentially getting a free pass to the NYCC for working for Midtown comics durring the Con.

Aside from however they pay me and all that, I believe I do not have to work the entire time.

I'd really like to get my WD OA pages signed by Kirkman, but I've only been to one Con before (Boston), so I don't really know the procedure for something like this. So I just wait in line? What's the best way to go about it?

Thanks,

P

yep you wait in line...they might have specific signing times - check the schedule - im sure kirkman will be in and out of podcasts and stuff and will probably have specific signing times..

edit:

another day another WD page ;)

wd6819.jpg

Edited by Jerry S

sheesh where is everyone tonight?

did anyone else know that survivorman is doing another season!?!? they are up to episode 5 already!!

if anyone hasnt seen it, go watch it immediately - its fantastic tv..blending walking dead with man vs wild.

Kinda sad to see where this one ended. Was really hoping for it to end a bit higher. Someone got a smoking deal.

Another one ended today at $660. It seems to be coming up but somewhat slowly.

Kinda sad to see where this one ended. Was really hoping for it to end a bit higher. Someone got a smoking deal.

Another one ended today at $660. It seems to be coming up but somewhat slowly.

that seller has horrible feedback, probably kept it down about $100