• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Walking-Dead-1-1st-Print-CGC-9-8-NM-M-Season-3-October-14th-1st-Rick-Shane-/261110920493?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ccb6c752d

Our old mate Jeffrey's still hitting the home runs...$1350 with 4 days to go

There are others - all are $3000+ BIN in 9.8

Some 9.6's are at $1200

So I would say things are still solid!

1 down 19 to go. lol

what's the Black/White split on those 19?

I never know. When I 1st learned of the black vs white I had all black which is why I've always believed white to be more rare. I wonder what the split is in my "couch" picture?

are you in NYC yet? if not, why dont you amuse us and go check? ;)

Books are packed or waiting for me in NY. Some are on the way to CGC and some are on the way back. Of the 4 in front of me it is 2 and 2.

The black/white warning makes no sense to me. Experience leads me to believe that the black is much, much more rare. Right now there is only one copy with black warning label on eBay and the one copy I've seen that advertised the black warning label sold for over $2,600, BUT we've all heard the story about Kirkman's statement which is codified on the WD Fan Club's website. I've got to go with my gut and assume that the black label is more rare. At one point I did a survey of people I knew with a copy of WD No. 1 and it was 7 black labels and 1 white. Statistically that means nothing because its obviously too small of a sample and I assume that if the black label is more rare that it still can't possibly be as rare as it appears from ebay sales and my lame poll. lol

Books are packed or waiting for me in NY. Some are on the way to CGC and some are on the way back. Of the 4 in front of me it is 2 and 2.

Are you a dealer there Jeff?

No. I will be wandering aimlessly hoping to run straight into Lori Grimes. :)

And picking up some OA. ;)

Maybe I'll see you there then.

Just finished putting all my WD art into the portfolio :)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Walking-Dead-1-1st-Print-CGC-9-8-NM-M-Season-3-October-14th-1st-Rick-Shane-/261110920493?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item3ccb6c752d

Our old mate Jeffrey's still hitting the home runs...$1350 with 4 days to go

There are others - all are $3000+ BIN in 9.8

Some 9.6's are at $1200

So I would say things are still solid!

1 down 19 to go. lol

And bloody fair play to you - you saw the opportunity and took it (thumbs u

But in the interests of fairness - how many issues of crossed do you have :baiting:

lol

Signing her last books ever........... :gossip: