• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wow...the Zombies......

Some are wearing Riot Gear, at least 3..what a twist..well done AMC

See it here

It has a quirky spoiler...

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2012/10/10/walking-dead-woodbury-prison/

Oh, so.........i dont intend on creating artificial buzz/drive up prices, but anyone snatching up #13 since that's the first appearance of the prison and its inhabitants?

I noticed on the bay a few people are keen on that and raising prices, also looks like they're selling for a bit more too now.

First prison page!

WD13p15.jpg

Hello every one,this is my first post here but have been reading this thread for weeks now and most of you have been very informative on my favorite comic, anyways hello and thanks.

Welcome to the boards!!

You might get a kick out of the thread linked below, since WD is your favorite comic and you're looking for info on it. (thumbs u

Walking Dead FAQ thread

And I love your avatar. L4D2 is my favorite game!!!

Just an update regarding the ever-ongoing debate over the Black vs. White label printings of #1.

Just did a quick search on Ebay. Sorting by Highest to Lowest Price, on the first page alone there are 45 individual copies of #1 for sale. 38 are white and 7 are black.

Just like any poll, survey or census, this sample should relate to the entire population. Based on an estimated print run of 7500 copies for #1, there is likely to only be about 1166 copies of the Black label.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming...

:insane:

All of the WD issues I've seen at the NYCC, were incredibly overpriced. They made the prices for issues 19 and 27 seem reasonable!

Is this standard practice? Because I don't see how anyone is going to buy issue 14 for $120. Is it just part of dealers crossing over into moderns and pretending that they know prices?