• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ummmmm... Ok. Cause thats exactly the scenario. :facepalm:

Go ahead and look back at who consistently brought up Daryl on any post related to bringing them into the books. It's ok... Ill wait. That's right. You. Nothing incorrect about that.

To the point of uninhabitable. I think the majority of the users on these boards are fed up with your ignorance, lack of proper punctuation, and paragraph structure (to name a few things). If you want my "opinion" you really don't bring anything constructive to this thread. So I'll keep pointing out your problems in hopes that you eventually get the point. Though that may never happen until you take the time to understand what's being said to you.

Since I doubt you can comprehend any of this, I'll sit and wait for the next overused meme that best suits your thoughts since you'll just resort to picture posting again.

I just don't get this. :sorry:

I know there was some incident over the Chew crew that put Nico on a lot of mess lists, but he is pretty passionate about the subject matter.

Jim

im not much of a fan of the WD toys, but these were too awesome to pass on ...

639942BF-1CC5-4EE2-8318-8F9383961F96-17853-0000131D38ED3F04.jpg

yup, i picked one up via skybound.com

I got the Glow in the Dark and the Grey... Kind of wish I got the purple... I LOVE toys. I have been crossing my fingers that they announce comic book series 2 action figures and that they have a Governer action figure. How cool would that be.

I am definitely not impressed with the TV action figures though. Comic book series figures are way better.

Ummmmm... Ok. Cause thats exactly the scenario. :facepalm:

Go ahead and look back at who consistently brought up Daryl on any post related to bringing them into the books. It's ok... Ill wait. That's right. You. Nothing incorrect about that.

To the point of uninhabitable. I think the majority of the users on these boards are fed up with your ignorance, lack of proper punctuation, and paragraph structure (to name a few things). If you want my "opinion" you really don't bring anything constructive to this thread. So I'll keep pointing out your problems in hopes that you eventually get the point. Though that may never happen until you take the time to understand what's being said to you.

Since I doubt you can comprehend any of this, I'll sit and wait for the next overused meme that best suits your thoughts since you'll just resort to picture posting again.

If you're on about who I assume you are talking about - I have had the clown on ignore for nearly 3 weeks now.

It's wonderful. Never hit the toggle once.

Wonderful :luhv:

This +1000000000. Just put him on ignore, probably 90% of us already have him on ignore so you might as well join the club. He offers nothing to these threads other than his ignorance. He is wrong pretty much 100% of the time with anything he posts.

Tim, you seem to really get excited about a message board ... I don't think that's healthy. Don't be such a cry baby about things. If you don't like me or don't want to read my posts ignore me. It's not complicated. If you're not going to grow up, get lost.

As far as the Daryl goes, every legit critic of the show agrees that his character is the only unique, memorable character on the show. He's also the most popular character on the show. If you had any sense and wanted what's best for the industry, you would want him introduced in the comic or in his own comic because it would encourage more fans of the TV show to pick up comics. The great thing about this world is that everyone has different opinions, there like assh*les in that regard. I don't care about yours. Quit being obsessed with mine. It's weird.

I disagree with this. Maybe were just exposed to different crowds, but trust me, the VAST majority of "die-hard" Daryl fans aren't gonna go out and buy the comics if he's introduced in them. Do I know this for a fact? No. But I'm very sure of this notion.

Like I said before, he's a heart-throb. Spend a day on reddit's WD sub where there's over 70k active members, and every single Daryl post (and trust me, there's no shortage), are of teen girls Googling over him and saying "they'd stop watching the show if he got killed off". Outside of Reddit, you know who talks about Daryl the most at my job? The middle-aged mothers.

His character is great, and probably in my top 3 on the show, but he's just that, great for the show, not the comic.

Trust me, bringing him into the comic will not boost the comic book industry.

IDK ... I just sold $2k worth of Walking Dead comics to a middle aged mother named Fiona. It was very strange b/c we talked on the phone about what pressing was, where she can get her comics pressed before she slabbed the raw comics and how to get SS services. The Walking Dead has changed all the rules (stereotypes) for who's reading/buying comics.

I'm with Nico on this. All exposure is good exposure. Given that 12-15M watched the Season 3 opener, it would only take a small proportion of those people wanting to see further adventures with Daryl to help the comic market. 2c

also, the comic market is known for doing plenty of spin-offs..I would LOVE to see a spin-off WD comic...

+1

im all for a "The Walking Dead New York" or "The Walking Dead West"

The Walking Dead England or the rest of the world? We have already seen Walking Dead USA. Maybe it has not spread?

Or different conditions like the desert or in the snow or in the mountains or jungle. Jungle would be scary!

Edited by buddymagoo

also, the comic market is known for doing plenty of spin-offs..I would LOVE to see a spin-off WD comic...

+1

The Walking Dead England

Wayne Rooney would look better dead. 2c

+1

I'd like to see a comic spun off from the show featuring the group of folks Rick encounters in the hospital.

+1

The Walking Dead England

Wayne Rooney would look better dead. 2c

lol +1