• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is this a boardie?

In the description, they bold and highlight "this is a 9.8 comic" yet I see a rather large spine tick that looks to break color on the back cover towards the bottom. He even lists one of the item specifics "Grade: NM/M 9.8". Thats a brave thing to say IMO.

I'll admit the rest of the book looks beautiful, but could this still get a 9.8 with a color breaking spine tick?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-19-First-Printing-MICHONNE-/110965642207

Edited by roastedbagel

I picked up a certified WD #1 but the label doesn't say 1st appearance of Rick or provide any other info (other than artist). Does anyone know why CGC has inconsistent labels in this regard for this book?

What's the grading date? Could have been one of the first slabbed copies.

I picked up a certified WD #1 but the label doesn't say 1st appearance of Rick or provide any other info (other than artist). Does anyone know why CGC has inconsistent labels in this regard for this book?

What's the grading date? Could have been one of the first slabbed copies.

+1 the label has changed over the years. (thumbs u

Early issues were blank.

Then they said 1st appearance of Rick Grimes,

Then they said 1st appearance of Rick Grimes, Morgan and Duane after they returned to the series,

Now they say 1st appearance of Rick Grimes, Morgan, Duane, and Shane because of the TV shows popularity.

Stay away would be my suggestion.

I just went through a "mint" TWD #1 for way to much money and had to return the item and get ebay protection involved. I was one step away from filing in small claims court against the seller.

Lets just say I wrote him a very honest review and I doubt he will be able to try and scam anyone else in the future.

Is this a boardie?

In the description, they bold and highlight "this is a 9.8 comic" yet I see a rather large spine tick that looks to break color on the back cover towards the bottom. He even lists one of the item specifics "Grade: NM/M 9.8". Thats a brave thing to say IMO.

I'll admit the rest of the book looks beautiful, but could this still get a 9.8 with a color breaking spine tick?

Stay away would be my suggestion.

I just went through a "mint" TWD #1 for way to much money and had to return the item and get ebay protection involved. I was one step away from filing in small claims court against the seller.

Lets just say I wrote him a very honest review and I doubt he will be able to try and scam anyone else in the future.

Is this a boardie?

how bad was it?

The Walking Dead: The Game Retail Bundle Details Confirmed

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/21/the-walking-dead-the-game-retail-bundle-details

twdcollectors-editiongamestopjpg-fcdc8c_800w-610x356.jpg

the Compendium looks like it's a softcover, no?

I think it is a soft cover. Haven't played any of the games yet might just pick this up for a good read.

Getting pumped for the show tonight!

which game system will last longer? PS3 or XBox?

i am going to buy the bundle for the Compendium and would like to know which version of the game to pre-order

Get a PS3 it has Blu ray and free to play online but neither new models of the PS3 or Xbox have problems like the old ones did. Also the episodes released a couple of days earlier on the PS3 so if you are thinking about the second season then that is something to keep in mind.

Edited by buddymagoo

since we are off topic - get a 360 and JTAG it (in PM I can explain why..but essentially...all games are well...you get the point)

Also - Part of the reason I am a proponent of JTAG is because of grimy tactics like releasing everything in a special promotion piece with other additions after releasing all the episodes one by one!