• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

sweet :) alright lets do this!

should we make a sub-forum for it? want to x-post it with the reddit sub?

Want to buy this for me for christmas? :foryou:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-ORIGINAL-ART-Issue-27-Page-19-1st-App-The-GOVERNOR-Kirkman-Adlard-/370697123774?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item564f4537be

Edited by HugeRosen

funny thing is - like 4 days ago i offered him 1000 off ebay...saying i would be surprised if it went higher than that lol

ehh...i dont think hes happy about the sale...he paid $1500 for it a few months ago

Edited by Jerry S

i was referencing the price --- they were at like 400 bucks for a day or so...now they are like 1500 each!

i have no idea what they will go for -- seems there is a bidding war --- i can tell you that i offered to buy the pages for 1200 (total) and the seller considered it...that went to death after the price surge just now :(

i was *this* close to getting them for 1200

i was referencing the price --- they were at like 400 bucks for a day or so...now they are like 1500 each!

i have no idea what they will go for -- seems there is a bidding war --- i can tell you that i offered to buy the pages for 1200 (total) and the seller considered it...that went to death after the price surge just now :(

i was *this* close to getting them for 1200

I bet you squeak when you walk you're that tight, $1200 :o shrewd very shrewd!

Want to buy this for me for christmas? :foryou:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-ORIGINAL-ART-Issue-27-Page-19-1st-App-The-GOVERNOR-Kirkman-Adlard-/370697123774?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item564f4537be

0000OOOOooooo, $100 in eBay bucks. hm

Not sure if the Reddit community is mature enough for this to be honest. I'm holding a giveaway though this weekend and dumping some of my duplicates of WD issues #97-102 which somehow I have like 5 sets between 2nd and 3rd printings.

So to those people who actively complained, moaned, or dissed Skybound.... Did you end up buying one of the Red Foil Lucilles anyway?

I picked one up thanks to my darling wife listening to me whine about it - She then asked me if I'd like it as a stocking filler

Order Summary

--------------------------

1 - The Walking Dead 100 Limited Edition Red Foil Cardstock Lucille Cover (Fri) @ $250.00

1: Total Items

Subtotal: $250.00

Tax: $19.38

Discount: -$0.00

S/H: $11.35

Total: $280.73

Grand Total: $280.73

Ian

sheesh i went a little nuts today with black friday..

my parents house got messed up from sandy...took out my moms office on the first floor..

so, i bought, an all in 1 printer/scanner/fax (cannon, normally $400 got it for 180), a new desktop, with all the gravy and a 23 inch flatscreen led for $380 (newegg, still active btw),

4 pairs of kicks (3 pairs of DC's and some rainboots for the lass) 6pm.com (still active)

a sweet leather trench for the misses -- thanks to garf for giving me the idea

http://www.wilsonsleather.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12988520&cp=2013578&keywords=trench&parentPage=family

(wish they had a male version, as its friggin bad --- $220 still active)

oh, and a $1000 gem of a page :)

oh, and since i am on a deal kick -- go to www.shopsmall.com to register an amex card, $25 off any place that accepts amex (thats small biz)

lol i know its off topic, but hey, for us its $50 for free :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-original-art-by-Charlie-Adlard-Walking-Dead-81-p20-NO-RESERVE-/281024950622

schweeeet :)

I passed on this 6 months ago for $700, and now I am excited I bought it for $950 lol.

The first piece of WD art I ever owned. :cloud9: Unfortunately I could never get over the size of the small art and it was also the first piece I sold. :sorry:

Sold it on CL within an hour of posting it, I guess to Alex, in August. Looks like he lost a little bit on it. :sorry:

Jim

Isn't there an OA forum for all this?

I have no idea who or what a rugg cover is and frankly don't care. (shrug)

May I POLITELY suggest that the OA forum is the place to be as most of the art convo's are about money and how well someone did at someone elses expense.

2c

Isn't there an OA forum for all this?

I have no idea who or what a rugg cover is and frankly don't care. (shrug)

May I POLITELY suggest that the OA forum is the place to be as most of the art convo's are about money and how well someone did at someone elses expense.

2c

I kind of think this falls perfectly within the space of "The Walking Dead Discussion Thread."

If we were talking the TV show, yes, but on the comic?...

Original artwork about the comic is just fine in this thread. Otherwise there wouldn't be much to talk about in between issues coming out.

Still looking to help out another boardie if anyone needs a #100 Comixology Variant in 9.8. I have no use for two copies myself. :)