• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

So to those people who actively complained, moaned, or dissed Skybound.... Did you end up buying one of the Red Foil Lucilles anyway?

;)

Of course I did, oh wait I didn't actually complain. I am giving mine to JJ to color on with crayon and then sub for me. Mine will be one of a kind and worth tens of thousands once JJ personalizes it for me.

:insane:

So to those people who actively complained, moaned, or dissed Skybound.... Did you end up buying one of the Red Foil Lucilles anyway?

;)

Yes. :grin:

I'm an American. I'm allowed to complain, whine, moan, and then give in to good 'ol fashioned capitalism.

My complaints are still valid.

They have Walking Dead everything.... I bet if you googled "walking dead bikini" you would find one...

...wait a minute ... yup there it is... turn left at the walking dead bikini promo calendar video shoot, straight past the blog posts and it's on your right in a completed ebay listing.

;)

That is a big negative! Forget that lol! If I ever get around to completing a full set I will ensure that is the one book I skip. It's the principle!

Edited by Colicab