• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i wonder if zombie hair rejuvenates....wonder if negan likes them bushy...zombie bush. yes i put that into your brain.

:screwy: Somehow I can't get this image out of my head!

Tony Moore Bush or Adlard Bush ???

:sick:

rathBURN bush!

:whee:

Edited by Jerry S

i wonder if zombie hair rejuvenates....wonder if negan likes them bushy...zombie bush. yes i put that into your brain.

rathBURN bush!

ahhhh... that explains those lines

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/6/c/walking_dead_back_cover_inks_by_cliff_rathburn.jpg

I'm thinking Negan is going to be revealed to be a zombie "lover" which will be unprecedented in zombie fiction. Then the big twist Lori is one of his "wives".

Twisted? Yes.

See City Of The Dead by Brian Keene. Not unprecedented, but something that has not really been used, also used in the movie Dead Girl.

Dead Girl - forgotten about that - thats the sicko one where they keep a zombie chained to a table in a basement and take turns banging it - yeah?

Grubby little film.

Yup... crossed has the crown and glory when it comes to your worst nightmares in print. I like the survival aspect of it but the extremes it goes to means I didn't read very far.

Seems like a long wait until the next TWD issue now. Still also waiting for it to break away from Rick for a while or answer some wider questions. The other survivors would have had plenty of stories about escaping the cities and how things went down.

Yup, I liked the survival aspect and the different perspective that the Crossed gives to the comic but now it just seems that they're more interested in pushing the hardcore "mature" envelope further and further and it's really just making me want to stop reading it.

Got one word for you:

Horsecock

Who the hell thought that little gem up!!

Yup... crossed has the crown and glory when it comes to your worst nightmares in print. I like the survival aspect of it but the extremes it goes to means I didn't read very far.

Seems like a long wait until the next TWD issue now. Still also waiting for it to break away from Rick for a while or answer some wider questions. The other survivors would have had plenty of stories about escaping the cities and how things went down.

Yup, I liked the survival aspect and the different perspective that the Crossed gives to the comic but now it just seems that they're more interested in pushing the hardcore "mature" envelope further and further and it's really just making me want to stop reading it.

Got one word for you:

Horsecock

Who the hell thought that little gem up!!

Crossed just made me feel dirty in the soul.

Besides the first series - don't, just don't.

It's beyond perverse, and whoever 'created' some of the scenarios needs to be kept a close eye on.

Especially around children,animals and corpses.

It's just ugly.

rathBURN bush!

ahhhh... that explains those lines

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs46/f/2009/228/6/c/walking_dead_back_cover_inks_by_cliff_rathburn.jpg

lol way to stay on topic

Besides the first series - don't, just don't.

It's beyond perverse, and whoever 'created' some of the scenarios needs to be kept a close eye on.

Especially around children,animals and corpses.

It's just ugly.

lol

Some of the scenarios/plots are good but they all end up leading back to the same thing, *sexy* time.

Kinda like the old Cinemax movies.

Hey, what issue of 'Previews' was #1 up for solicitation?

Anybody? Don't make me start a new thread for this or I'll have to break this out:

flame_suit.jpg

And it's a huge PITA to get on...

Someone posted a copy of the Previews mag like 700 pages ago. I dug, I dug...

Would it have been the issue 3 months prior to October? Would that have been July??