• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i like that cover -- wouldnt buy it but its cool :)

edit:

where are they selling the OA for this cover and all the other ones? ebay? thanks in advance :)

That is the oa. They're blank covers

got that part - where is the oa available for sale?

edit:

where are they selling the OA for this cover and all the other ones? ebay? thanks in advance :)

the template for the blank cover?

edit:

ok i feel kinda dumb now - im asking where that particular piece of art, shown and linked, is available?

as i understand it - the hero initiative did like 100 of these covers from different artists - where are they going to be sold / auctioned?

edit:

ok i feel kinda dumb now - im asking where that particular piece of art, shown and linked, is available?

as i understand it - the hero initiative did like 100 of these covers from different artists - where are they going to be sold / auctioned?

ohhhh im sure they'll be plenty of news coverage when they have the auctions because of the cause.

i think the covers are starting to get completed nowadays

Great looking cover. Working in a cartoon style and in color a hell of a lot harder than a lot of people think.

So Dem, did you buy that #33 page 3 from ebay or was you selling it?

No I'm not German, but I did have a little fun with you Jerry.

buddymagoo - are you referring to page 2? I bought it and it wasn't easy as the seller had significant offers from multiple people and it seemed almost a certainty that someone was going to get it off of eBay.

Seeing as I had the other 4 pages in the sequence, I'm happy that I was able to get it and appreciate the seller choosing to sell it to me. I bought pages 3 - 5 a while ago because I loved that issue and the owner only wanted to sell the 3 as a set. When I had those three pages in hand, I thought they were much better in person and became interested in buying other pages from the sequence. Page 1 showed up a few months ago and I was able to secure that page but I never really thought page 2 would show up and certainly not so soon after page 1 did. Looking back, if I had not purchased page 1, I probably would have kicked myself seeing how quickly page 2 showed up, so I'm glad I did even though it wasn't with the intention of finding page 2. I bought page 1 because I really think these pages are "special." When page 2 showed up, I was really excited but securing that page was fortuitous. In the end, these pages have literally come from all over the world to come back together and I think they make an incredible sequence. It was also really cool to see them play out in some way in last nights episode!

buddymagoo - are you referring to page 2? I bought it and it wasn't easy as the seller had significant offers from multiple people and it seemed almost a certainty that someone was going to get it off of eBay.

Seeing as I had the other 4 pages in the sequence, I'm happy that I was able to get it and appreciate the seller choosing to sell it to me. I bought pages 3 - 5 a while ago because I loved that issue and the owner only wanted to sell the 3 as a set. When I had those three pages in hand, I thought they were much better in person and became interested in buying other pages from the sequence. Page 1 showed up a few months ago and I was able to secure that page but I never really thought page 2 would show up and certainly not so soon after page 1 did. Looking back, if I had not purchased page 1, I probably would have kicked myself seeing how quickly page 2 showed up, so I'm glad I did even though it wasn't with the intention of finding page 2. I bought page 1 because I really think these pages are "special." When page 2 showed up, I was really excited but securing that page was fortuitous. In the end, these pages have literally come from all over the world to come back together and I think they make an incredible sequence. It was also really cool to see them play out in some way in last nights episode!

Well done! I was hoping to bid on it but knowing the pages you have it seems to have ended up in the right place. You have a great collection!

I'm glad it was sold to you, though it is time for you to get some proper scans up :insane: