• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

This poor guy will be lucky to break even after fee's.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261134330076

I wish I had broken even on my 2 CGC 9.8's (yellow label signed by Kirkman) that USPS Registered Mail lost.

CGC mailed them and the box among others in a crate from Florida were stolen.

Apparently this is the first time registered mail has ever been stolen and/or lost.

Lucky me. :whee:

I finally filing a claim now.

John, that super-sucks. Registered is supposed to be the safest, bar none. You should be made whole -- but as far as under whose watch the box was stolen, should be very quick to figure out, since registered has to be signed for every step of the way. Sorry. :(

I want some WD OA that won't cost me thousands....

Anyone have suggestions? :baiting:

prices are high... fact is the good pages will just continue to increase. settle for something average and it won't cost you the earth. buy something good now while you still can but be prepared to sacrifice your left nut ;) in a few years time it will regrow (i.e. you will have made money on the page even if you never sell)

Thanks! I bought a page today! :acclaim::cloud9:

:banana:

Nice goin Mark - which page did you take away from me buy?

(:

Issue 11 Page 2

Zombies in the barn!

@Jerry: ain't that the truth!

@Mark: Nice! (worship)

Edit: Really?? http://www.thewalkingdeadfanclub.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8344013-great-news-on-issue-105

...and completely missed that Adlard is doing two covers for #106

Edited by Garf

Anyone else receive anymore of the red foil #100s in the mail yet? Not sure how they are going about shipping them out whether it is first ordered first shipped. My Friday order shows shipped as of yesterday but nothing from the Saturday order yet.

Starting to get ove rthe flu, it was time to bag/board/put away some books from the last few weeks.

firstly, books take up too much damn room! especially those cgc's lol

lastly, i am down to these to finish my WD slabbed/raw basic run :)

2b,13,14,17,21,26,29,49,57,59,61,65,67,68,70,73,78,80,98b,102b