• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! I want more WD OA!!!

I'm also almost caught up on the WD run. I just got the hardcover #4 omnibus and should be caught up to 96 in the book then read the comics to 105 really soon. This story is excellent!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...JUST BECAUSE SOMETHING IS RARE, THAT DOESN"T MAKE IT VALUABLE AND/OR DESIRABLE. A "RARE" REPRINT IS STILL JUST THAT...A REPRINT!

(worship)

Why does everyone throw "shill" out there?

Its noobs on ebay.

Ignorance, not a scam. :facepalm:

My take would be that the two zero-feedback bidders with new accounts duking it out are shill accounts, hoping for someone else to jump on board due to all of the excitement that they are creating. The seller probably runs them both.

Sorry mate - how do you work out that this Image first TWD #1 sell is a shilling war?

Outside of these boards most people think a shill is a small rodent.

ITS - JUST - NOOBS.

They see TWD#1 and go all starry eyed - don't forget Branget the awesome sold one for what, $2,800 last week (9.8) - that isn't small change.

Hell I sold a Peruvian copy for well over $100 this week, and thats in Spanish!

521421_10151132025376353_928176523_n.jpg

Is that sawyer from lost?

Looks like Mark Bosnich, the Australian ex-Chelsea goalkeeper!

Horrorhound Weekend Cincinnati, OH March 22-24th 2013.

Looking like this is gonna be a huge show for Walking Dead fans in March in Cincinnati, OH.

So far we are gonna have

Sarah Wayne Callies

Norman Reedus

Michael Rooker

Chandler Riggs

Greg Nicotero

Jon Bernthal

and just added Scott Wilson. A couple others are in the works that may be added over the next month.

John Carpenter will also be there.

Hoping we will have someone there for CGC Sig Series books.

:wishluck:

My take would be that the two zero-feedback bidders with new accounts duking it out are shill accounts, hoping for someone else to jump on board due to all of the excitement that they are creating. The seller probably runs them both.

Sorry mate - how do you work out that this Image first TWD #1 sell is a shilling war?

Open your eyes, and I ain't your mate.

Open your eyes, and I ain't your mate.

Chill out. What's with the hostility?