• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So I have decided to put together a collection of 9.8 Signature Series signed by Kirkman, Adlard and the cover artist for all of the covers done by someone other than Adlard on issue #100.

I managed to already get the McFarlane, Silvestri and Ottley covers 3X signed but I am not really seeing many of the others popping up anywhere.

Any of you know of anyone wanting to sell the Quitely, Phillips, Hitch or Roberts covers that are 3X 9.8s by chance?

I figure these would look pretty bad up on a wall together.

Phillips has to get picked up at London unless he crosses the pond. Hitch hasn't done a con in awhile. The Quitely has shown up a couple times. I don't know who Roberts is.

the grim pirate

Haha. Roberts did the Walking Dead SDCC Escape/Run variant cover. Crummy cover so I don't honestly care if I get that one or not.

that's actually one of my favorite #100 covers...lol

+1 :headbang:

It's one of my favourites. I've seen worse Rick's (Sean Phillips) and something is happening in the cover. Zombies overrunning the prison and Rick scrambling to escape. Zombies look good, proportions look good prison is well constructed although I agree the sky is lacking.

Edited by buddymagoo

Haha. Roberts did the Walking Dead SDCC Escape/Run variant cover. Crummy cover so I don't honestly care if I get that one or not.

I disagree. Mine looks awesome in it's nine, eight yellow label slab,I think it's an exceptional cover, even more so because I was there and ran the gamut. Recieved my raw at the end of the course and walked it 4 blocks to my hotel room unbagged and unboarded, got it signed and somehow managed to keep it's condition intact.

So yeah, have to disagree with ya, probably my favorite cover at the moment.

I disagree. Mine looks awesome in it's nine, eight yellow label slab,I think it's an exceptional cover, even more so because I was there and ran the gamut. Recieved my raw at the end of the course and walked it 4 blocks to my hotel room unbagged and unboarded, got it signed and somehow managed to keep it's condition intact.

Means way more obviously for anyone who earned it, otherwise for anyone who didn't get to be in SD at the time the cover is blah.

The Ottley is my favorite of them all.

Means way more obviously for anyone who earned it, otherwise for anyone who didn't get to be in SD at the time the cover is blah.

The Ottley is my favorite of them all.

First time at SDCC as well, so it was doubly special.

I like Ottley's also. I think Hitch's and Phillip's are my LEAST favorites. They just seem so...boring.