• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

i understand that people fall on bad times, we've all been there for the most part. Once you give someone something, its theirs to do what they please with it.

what does bother me about that listing if it was the one that Jerry gave to that person free of charge. First, when someone comes to a point that they're needing to sell it, offer it back to the person who gave it to you first. Second, list is as a true auction. they have that at a starting bid of $150.00 seems like a money grab to me. want to really sell it? start it at 99 cents

I agree with you a 100% except the part about .99cent I have sold things and started at .99 and the ending bid was something, I as a seller was really not happy about. Only if the item is really something a lot of people are interested in then I'll list it for .99 cents. But if it's something that is not "hot", I'll start the bidding off where I'd take the least for it & buy it now for the most I want. Everyone has their own method to the madness, as well as I. Now this piece in particular is from an artist that is well known, but it's not OA from the book and it's not a commission from Moore or Adalrd. Some people might not even like the art work. I like his work but, not this particular one. So start the bidding at .99 cents, I would never do that IMO. I would if it was a OA from the book or a commission. But I would try and sell it back to the person who sold it to me first, that I would do. 2c

Edited by retrothecollector

spawnbatman is definitely a Boardie. I can't remember who, though

lol

I suspect you do remember Counsellor. ;)

Evilash is Spawnbatman. (thumbs u

This isn't the page I am going to give away because of that charity event...in fact -- anyone been able to get in touch with Roasted Bagel?? He still needs to draw a winner..

As for this page -- it just raised an eyebrow for me because...well if I am honest, I have been contacted a few times by people who are concerned that Watkiss has reproduced the same image for people..

Last thing I want is to see people see their "OA" on sale and wonder why there is a 2nd one out there..

This isn't the page I am going to give away because of that charity event...in fact -- anyone been able to get in touch with Roasted Bagel?? He still needs to draw a winner..

As for this page -- it just raised an eyebrow for me because...well if I am honest, I have been contacted a few times by people who are concerned that Watkiss has reproduced the same image for people..

Last thing I want is to see people see their "OA" on sale and wonder why there is a 2nd one out there..

Jerry I haven't spoke to Bagel in a couple days, he actually posted something in the forums the other day and then I text him and no reply. Before that he said to me that he wasn't talking to anyone because of his school and work, which to me is a little crazy considering the fact that he has friends here and he needs to pick a winner too. I don't know what's going on. I'll try and text him again today. Maybe Rosen can get a hold of him too. I'll let you know.

Yep, SpawnBatman on eBay is me lol

The Watkiss Michonne piece was not given to me free of charge, and it was NOT bought under the terms that I couldn't sell it down the road. I paid Jerry's asking price, so the art should be mine to do what I want with it, correct?

So Jerry, you've never bought something from someone and then flipped it? doh!

The Watkiss Michonne piece was not given to me free of charge, and it was NOT bought under the terms that I couldn't sell it down the road. I paid Jerry's asking price, so the art should be mine to do what I want with it, correct?

bah its a new year...no drama <3

Edited by Jerry S

Woah, slow down there ashy, I wasn't saying anything negative -- I just wanted to make sure the piece on Ebay was the same one sold to you..

Ok, understandable Jerry, sorry I took it the wrong way.

I thought you were calling me out for flipping it.

Yes, the art is the same one you sold to me a while back, and not a reproduction of any kind

Also - I should point out --- you actually chewed me down on my shipping charge -- lol the only one of like 15 people to be so cheap as to ask me to discount you 6 bucks..

I love airing out laundry...next time dont be a....

Well yes, because we agreed there would be NO shipping charge since my art was getting shipped with Doug's art.

Woah, slow down there ashy, I wasn't saying anything negative -- I just wanted to make sure the piece on Ebay was the same one sold to you..

Ok, understandable Jerry, sorry I took it the wrong way.

I thought you were calling me out for flipping it.

Yes, the art is the same one you sold to me a while back, and not a reproduction of any kind

<3 :acclaim:

Also - I should point out --- you actually chewed me down on my shipping charge -- lol the only one of like 15 people to be so cheap as to ask me to discount you 6 bucks..

I love airing out laundry...next time dont be a....

Well yes, because we agreed there would be NO shipping charge since my art was getting shipped with Doug's art.

lol i tried to edit it away --- for 6 bucks you could have "bought me the sandwich"

Jerry I haven't spoke to Bagel in a couple days, he actually posted something in the forums the other day and then I text him and no reply. Before that he said to me that he wasn't talking to anyone because of his school and work, which to me is a little crazy considering the fact that he has friends here and he needs to pick a winner too. I don't know what's going on. I'll try and text him again today. Maybe Rosen can get a hold of him too. I'll let you know.

I'll see if I can track him down. He is a slippery fellow.