• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Who the hell is this noob named Branget and what is he doing in this thread?

:insane:

Welcome back sir. There goes any chance of this being a drama free thread for the new year. :)

Is that a bad thing?

Not at all, maybe we can now get this thread back on track with more drama and less OA talk. :)

Also getting back on topic. Anyone think it would be dumb of me to crack out a 9.8 WD #100 Comixology variant to get it signed by Michonne (Danai Gurira) and possibly add Adlard to it? I might later on get Kirkman and Ottley on it also.

Also getting back on topic. Anyone think it would be dumb of me to crack out a 9.8 WD #100 Comixology variant to get it signed by Michonne (Danai Gurira) and possibly add Adlard to it? I might later on get Kirkman and Ottley on it also.

Why not? I do it all the time. March should be interesting.

Honest question with the SS's since I don't collect them and don't know pricing, but if you paid to slab it blue fast track, that's $28, then crack to get it SS'ed ($38?) and then crack and SS'ed again ($38?), is that how it works or does CGC only charge like a re-holder fee if you are cracking slabs for signatures? At some point wouldn't the fees eat into profits (if you are going to re-sell). Obviously for your own collection this wouldn't matter.

lol he is back folks!

imlyx.gif

hm

Some of these modern threads have gone a little off course.

And to get it even further off course...where's my hat dammit? :sumo:

Welcome back Jeffrey!!!

Jim

You don't know where it is? Really?

Sounds good to me. If you're going to get her sig on a book, I think either Comixology or #19 would be your best bet.

Honest question with the SS's since I don't collect them and don't know pricing, but if you paid to slab it blue fast track, that's $28, then crack to get it SS'ed ($38?) and then crack and SS'ed again ($38?), is that how it works or does CGC only charge like a re-holder fee if you are cracking slabs for signatures? At some point wouldn't the fees eat into profits (if you are going to re-sell). Obviously for your own collection this wouldn't matter.

They charge full price each time since it is cracked and therefore gets graded again. I do this mostly for my own collection but if the sale price justifies a crackin' then it gets a crackin'

Sounds good to me. If you're going to get her sig on a book, I think either Comixology or #19 would be your best bet.

Or maybe 94. :)

only dumb if you mix creators with actors.

Oops. :blush:

This is how I was highly leaning that I didn't want to mix creators and actors. Even for personal collection and especially for resale purposes. Will just get her on one of my 9.8s and crack the other for Ottley/Adlard/Kirkman later in the year.