• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Can anyone buy pages from issue 100? I sure as F*** can't

I hear they are releasing each OA page for #100 one by one, each with a different cover to continue producing issue #100 variants. :makepoint:

OMg really?!?! *screams like a little girl* I'm so dropping my savings on that!!! lol

Can anyone buy pages from issue 100? I sure as F*** can't

I hear they are releasing each OA page for #100 one by one, each with a different cover to continue producing issue #100 variants. :makepoint:

OMg really?!?! *screams like a little girl* I'm so dropping my savings on that!!! lol

if you sell your car, or organs (i mean, who needs TWO lungs)...

Edited by Hawkman

FYI retro the #100 pages were sold at SDCC only. All of them I believe. I still have my suspicions that the Nowell Bros must have a few ... just because of the sketches they have in their CAF after SDCC. There were several sketches on offer to anyone that spent 1K on TWD #100 pages.

Doubt any will surface any time soon.

FYI retro the #100 pages were sold at SDCC only. All of them I believe. I still have my suspicions that the Nowell Bros must have a few ... just because of the sketches they have in their CAF after SDCC. There were several sketches on offer to anyone that spent 1K on TWD #100 pages.

That's exactly what I'm saying. No time soon........ :(

But now #106 OA yes there will be some!!

The entire #100 issue sold complete to a single buyer at SDCC. According to Mark, the night before the announced sale, someone approached Charlie to buy the entire issue. IIRC, the deal got hammered in the morning, right before the show opened.

The entire #100 issue sold complete to a single buyer at SDCC. According to Mark, the night before the announced sale, someone approached Charlie to buy the entire issue. IIRC, the deal got hammered in the morning, right before the show opened.

It was me! :whee:

Oh wait, I'm poor and live 3000 miles from San Diego. :(

http://comics.cosmicbooknews.com/content/will-walking-dead-107-see-death-carl

spoilers? not really.... more speculation about what is already known so far if you are up to date, liked how the article ended :)

edit: with added Neegan :D (yes I know)

I'm so scared right not Garf. I don't know if I wanna read anymore. lol jk