• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Ended with $4100

Seriously? ???

:whee:

Does the whee symbolize that it was your book that sold? If so congrats, on the sale. But IMO that book is not worth 4100. But hey a collectible is only worth what someone wants to pay. Good for them. If I had 4100 doll hairs to drop, I'd put it down on this 2013_chevrolet_camaro_2ss_black_in_boise_idaho_96714765829647439.jpg

Does mycomicshop data get loaded into GPA?

If so, people can still quote it / it will affect the 90-Day and last sale data.

I think I remember Conan (mycomicshop) saying they do, but I'm not 100% on that.

We do report all CGC sales to GPA, but we don't report to GPA until an item has been paid for and shipped.

In this case, the $4100 result has been corrected to $1325. A good price, but not nearly as eye-popping as $4100. With the 3% BP, this will be reported to GPA as a $1365 sale.

In the final moments of the auction, Bidder A intended to enter $1300, but accidentally added a digit to end up with a secret max bid of $13,900. A second bidder, Bidder B, really wanted the book and submitted further bids that pushed the price up to $4100 against the typoed max bid. The correct outcome is that Bidder B is the winning bidder with a bid of $1325. Confirmed as agreeable with both bidders.

Does mycomicshop data get loaded into GPA?

If so, people can still quote it / it will affect the 90-Day and last sale data.

I think I remember Conan (mycomicshop) saying they do, but I'm not 100% on that.

We do report all CGC sales to GPA, but we don't report to GPA until an item has been paid for and shipped.

In this case, the $4100 result has been corrected to $1325. A good price, but not nearly as eye-popping as $4100. With the 3% BP, this will be reported to GPA as a $1365 sale.

In the final moments of the auction, Bidder A intended to enter $1300, but accidentally added a digit to end up with a secret max bid of $13,900. A second bidder, Bidder B, really wanted the book and submitted further bids that pushed the price up to $4100 against the typoed max bid. The correct outcome is that Bidder B is the winning bidder with a bid of $1325. Confirmed as agreeable with both bidders.

Well that's a bummer. I was prepping my error copy to send off to you this weekend, lol

The Walking Dead #109 Cover

i51-230x350.jpg

2 questions -- why is there a giant dong in the middle? I get that its supposed to be a grave..but still..giant dong.

Also - is the top mansion a stat of the OA that appeared in issue ~98?

giant dong.

i51-230x350.jpg

2 questions -- why is there a giant dong in the middle? I get that its supposed to be a grave..but still..giant dong.

giant dong.

It looks "in the way"....It doesn't fit.....wow

i51-230x350.jpg

giant dong.

Does the fact that that grave stone looks like a "giant dong" to you make you like the piece more or less?

Gotta say, "giant dong" never crossed my mind. Then again, I don't instantly think "jizz" when I see a splotch on a cover, either. Interesting that you do.

Sometimes a grave stone is just a grave stone and a splotch is just a splotch.