• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

ahhh he has the 106 Wrap Cover

i LOVE that cover. Andrea is SMOKING HOT on that cover

Woahh... Slow down cowboy. :blush:

Didn't notice, too busy starring at my Revival #6 and Think Tank Military Dossier (vanity variant) covers.

You know there's plenty of men's magazines that might get your attention.. :gossip:

or you can always ask that old board member who used his gf to pose with the TWD Slabs.....

lol

I'm trying to think what I like least about this Ebay item. Is it the postage stamp size picture, lack of zoom or the wall of all caps description.

I feel like I'm getting hit over the head with Lucille.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-1-106-COMPLETE-COMIC-COLLECTION-1ST-PRINT-PLUS-EXTRAS-/281061372190?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item417090311e

I havent checked this thread in a while. Is ezekiel going to be a main character? I really dont feel like going back 20 or 30 pages to find it. Someone spoil it for me.

Wouldn't hurt to load up on a few copies of his 1st app at cover.

I'm trying to think what I like least about this Ebay item. Is it the postage stamp size picture, lack of zoom or the wall of all caps description.

I feel like I'm getting hit over the head with Lucille.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-WALKING-DEAD-1-106-COMPLETE-COMIC-COLLECTION-1ST-PRINT-PLUS-EXTRAS-/281061372190?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item417090311e

Looks like a Craigslist listing.

I havent checked this thread in a while. Is ezekiel going to be a main character? I really dont feel like going back 20 or 30 pages to find it. Someone spoil it for me.

107 is out next week. Zeek is on the cover of 108

we dont know yet

Who is Ezekiel?? ???

107 is out next week. Zeek is on the cover of 108

we dont know yet

Who is Ezekiel?? ???

He has a tiger