• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I havent checked this thread in a while. Is ezekiel going to be a main character? I really dont feel like going back 20 or 30 pages to find it. Someone spoil it for me.

107 is out next week. Zeek is on the cover of 108

we dont know yet

Who is Ezekiel?? ???

He has a tiger

:roflmao:

Edited by retrothecollector

I havent checked this thread in a while. Is ezekiel going to be a main character? I really dont feel like going back 20 or 30 pages to find it. Someone spoil it for me.

107 is out next week. Zeek is on the cover of 108

we dont know yet

Who is Ezekiel?? ???

He has a tiger

:roflmao:

107 will hopefully have a brief app of him and then the whole battle of his first app will begin!!!!! :popcorn:

Thanks!! My daughter wants to start her own collection and I wasn't sure if I should start her off at issue #97 since I can get those up to the current issue at cover. She was always big into Spider-Man and Batman the new Superior isn't doing it for her.

yea, grab those and then get 103 - 106 for cover at your shop (107 is out next week)

Then I'll do that. I just didn't know if starting her off there would be confusion. I started reading Revival at #6 and was lost and had to get the rest. Of course now she wants those too!!

Just in case she doesn't like (shrug) , you may want to just buy the first two trades for $23 (?) instead of the first two compendiums at $70-80.

yea, grab those and then get 103 - 106 for cover at your shop (107 is out next week)

Then I'll do that. I just didn't know if starting her off there would be confusion. I started reading Revival at #6 and was lost and had to get the rest. Of course now she wants those too!!

Some more eye candy folks -- finally got those pieces in that I was worried about -- guy emailed me and apologized profusely and said he would send them express -- which he did!

walkingdead35backcover.jpg

walkingdead34backcover.jpg

WOW!! I truly can't believe he finally came through after what you told me! So nose to hear you got them though, that was a depressing situation.

Btw we need to Skype/Gmail/Justin.TV/ustream whatever again lol

Some more eye candy folks -- finally got those pieces in that I was worried about -- guy emailed me and apologized profusely and said he would send them express -- which he did!

walkingdead35backcover.jpg

walkingdead34backcover.jpg

WOW!! I truly can't believe he finally came through after what you told me! So nose to hear you got them though, that was a depressing situation.

Btw we need to Skype/Gmail/Justin.TV/ustream whatever again lol

hm