• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,466 posts in this topic

The article says the governor issue will have two variants. The one from ECCC and one from Hastings.

Ugh :(

How do I find out how to get the Hastings cover? They don't have it on their site.....Do I wait until the 13th?

No idea. Never ordered from hastings before.

The article says the governor issue will have two variants. The one from ECCC and one from Hastings.

Ugh :(

How do I find out how to get the Hastings cover? They don't have it on their site.....Do I wait until the 13th?

No idea. Never ordered from hastings before.

Ok Rosen thanks....I'm calling them....When I find out info I'll let you know... Thanks

What a bunch of horse sh*t. "Sarah" the nice lady at Hastings says they do not post new comics on their website until a week after the book is released. Unfortunately for me I live in Florida, there is no Hastings Entertainment near me. The closet one is in Alabama. And with only 3,000 copies and 137 stores in North America, I will never get a cover price Hastings Variant Governor. Awesome.....Again another reason why I hate living in f***ing Florida.

Edited by retrothecollector

There's a few boardies here that have Hastings nearby as I've seen several sales threads regarding Hastings variants. I'm sure there will be a small few that will make their way into these threads. Have faith.

Thank you Tim. I'm sorry for my outburst. I will have faith.....Thank you again.

There's a few boardies here that have Hastings nearby as I've seen several sales threads regarding Hastings variants. I'm sure there will be a small few that will make their way into these threads. Have faith.

Thank you Tim. I'm sorry for my outburst. I will have faith.....Thank you again.

I was with you on the outburst. Florida is the worst.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/04/one-panel-from-walking-dead-107/

not really digging this shock value cursing...it keeps getting worse and worse..

Agreed. This is starting to turn me off. Hopefully there is some form of reasoning behind his use of swearing. It's got to be making up for something critical to the character.