• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,464 posts in this topic

Good luck on your next trip.......Anyone else having a Walking Dead viewing party? I tell you it is a Pop culture phenom right now and I believe it always will be.

I'm not bashing Mark or anyone, but come on those pages haven't moved in a while. And my only conclusion is probably the price. Will the price stay that way forever? Will he ever list pages that are "priced to sell"? I don't want to buy these pages and flip them, I want to buy these pages and hang them on my wall!!!!

i love you retro - but you gotta realize -- mark moved a TON of pages as recently as 6 months ago...whats happening now -- if you can even call it that -- is a lull -- a readjustment of the market if you will -

we have all feasted - and feasted - and feasted some more....we are all digesting.

:sick: can I have some moar

I'm not bashing Mark or anyone, but come on those pages haven't moved in a while. And my only conclusion is probably the price. Will the price stay that way forever? Will he ever list pages that are "priced to sell"? I don't want to buy these pages and flip them, I want to buy these pages and hang them on my wall!!!!

i love you retro - but you gotta realize -- mark moved a TON of pages as recently as 6 months ago...whats happening now -- if you can even call it that -- is a lull -- a readjustment of the market if you will -

we have all feasted - and feasted - and feasted some more....we are all digesting.

you s/ut - i pmed you already

you s/ut - i pmed you already

:blush:

Afraid I may have been wrong, I used dictionary.com to find...

sociopath:

a person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal, and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

psychopath:

a person with a psychopathic personality, which manifests as amoral and antisocial behavior, lack of ability to love or establish meaningful personal relationships, extreme egocentricity, failure to learn from experience, etc.

I did this earlier in the thread - he's a pschopath:

Agreed re Carl and Stockholm. I can see Negan talking him round to the idea of "saving" the world, and brutality etc. being a necessary part of making sure that people conform to his rules. Then Rick'll come blazing in wanting to destroy the Saviors and smash up the Sanctuary and Carl will be very conflicted...

Also, Negan is definitely a psycopath (as opposed to a sociopath or any other personality disorder). Let's do a checklist from the Psycopathic Personality Inventory:

1) Fearless dominance. Involving social influence, fearlessness, stress immunity. - check

2) Impulsive antisociality/selfishness. Involving Machiavellian egocentricity, Rebellious nonconformity, Blame externalization, Carefree lack of planning. - check

3) Coldheartedness. - um... check

Why don't you make him an offer for the pieces you like at a price you think is reasonable then?

WHAT DOES EVERYONE WANT?

HEAD!!!

WHAT DOES EVERYONE NEED?

HEAD!!!

Welcome to the Boards AL SNOW!

Assuming then you like my......'HEY YOOOOO" below. ;)

Nearest to me is a 90 minute drive but I might make the drive ;-)

Make the drive and dig in their back issue bin drawers. Trust me unless someone has beaten you to it. It will be worth the drive. :)

I have 2 within 30 miles..... 5 within 100 or less miles.

And yes.... why is this there is some nice stuff in those back issues?

Assuming that's final product we're seeing, I'm 100% out on this. The first trailer didn't sell me, and this certainly doesn't help. I was expecting this to look much better graphically.

People thought the same with Telltales the walking dead but it went on to win loads of game of the year awards and was an outstanding game. Graphics matter but story is more important.

Assuming that's final product we're seeing, I'm 100% out on this. The first trailer didn't sell me, and this certainly doesn't help. I was expecting this to look much better graphically.

People thought the same with Telltales the walking dead but it went on to win loads of game of the year awards and was an outstanding game. Graphics matter but story is more important.

Telltale's game was art.

This game was made with the intention of saying hello to the money, not hello lets make an epic game.